• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fight against Binary Options

I am having an issue with a company
Well I recently deposited $500 usd. A senior broker called me and helped me build that up to $1500 or so. He then started to sell me on depositing enough to get my balance to $10,000usd. He talked of a trade that was insured. He confirmed with me that if the trade loses( he is very confident that it will win) I will be refunded my $10,000usd and I can either trade again or withdrawal it. While he was selling this to me he showed me how easy it is for him to add funds to my account by putting $200usd in. At the time I had not investigated Optionxo on here. I found out after that the $200 he put in froze my withdrawal chances until I wager $6000. He sold me on the $10,000 insured trade so I currently have $10,000USD riding on gold to increase which expires at the end of april. If I win I am going to withdrawal my winnings before doing another trade. If I lose I am going to withdrawal the $10,000USD insurance money. My broker told me via Skype text I will be able to do either. I will keep you all posted on my experience.

BTW, my wife had her account cleaned out (just after mine was traded to zero) by OptionsXO ('Patrick Green' as the broker) and was a deliberate act in reply to my refusal to add more funds to my account for an 'insured trade'.
How was he able to trade your money away? Did you give him your log in information?

Ho
Hello Omid,
I'm from Canada also and have been scammed by OptionsXO. I guess I'm like cgasucks says, "too desperate for money or too naive to fall for this scam!" In November 2015 I wired $20,000 USD to OptionsXO and began trading with Peter Shaw. I searched to see if they were classified as "SCAM" but did not find anything at the time. All went well until Peter Shaw began to ask me to invest another $50,000 to match the amount in the account so we could do another guaranteed trade on oil. As soon as I asked to refund my $20,000 he traded my account to what I have now, 1,046! I sent him a copy of what I posted here on Forex Peace Army to which he replied "Nice" and to keep him posted on my venture! As I mentioned to you that I had been in touch with Phoenix Advisors but they are unable to help me because my money was wired to them. Now I have been approached by a new broker, Andy Pitt with OptionsXO who is willing to help me recuperate my money. Should I invest my last $1,046 with him or just deal with the fact that I will not see my $20,000 again?
How was he able to trade your money? Did you give him access to your account? I am dealing with him as we speak.

Back