• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fight against Binary Options

I am having an issue with a company
Well I have money invested with Optionsxo right now and I hope they are legit. So far it's been good and I trust them. I will definitely post here my experience good or bad. Thanks.

Ho

How was he able to trade your money? Did you give him access to your account? I am dealing with him as we speak.

Hi Bergie,
I changed my password several times without tell him and it would default back to 12345! I have a screen shot of him admitting that he traded on my behalf in my account. He traded my account from $44K down to $1K! Don't trust him!!!

Well I have money invested with Optionsxo right now and I hope they are legit. So far it's been good and I trust them. I will definitely post here my experience good or bad. Thanks.

Hi Bergie,
Are you still trading with OptionsXO?

Lina A.

Bergle, don't do that. Binary option is very very risky products. Trust is fragile, it could be broken anytime. Take our advice! Take your money back soonest possible. In my case, it took me one year to realise the profit in my account were not mine, the broker is take them away and not paying you cash. I suspected before but soften by the relationship the scammer built with me and I put full trust to them. That is when the nightmare starts.

Me too. I am also in Canada. I lost $28,000 with these thieves - they traded on my account without my knowledge or consent and they lost my whole account. I'm desperate. Is there anything we can do other than talk to the media?

Hello,

Unfortunately as the Times of Israel article posted by one of the members earlier in this thread shows, there is a dark and dangerous contingent at loose in binary options. However, if you do your due diligence (and really, it is not asking for much since you are parting with heard-earned thousands), before investing or depositing at just any broker, you can have a very safe journey in binary options. If it looks to good to be true, like with most things in life, it probably is. Nowhere is this statement more true than in Binary where high-production value videos are created which prey on the weak and desperate. Said videos show, using faked evidence such as photo-shopped bank statements, how formerly poor people suddenly became rich because of some auto-trader or scam indicator. None of these products work, but unfortunately they monopolize the front pages of major search engines like Google. This means that new entrants into the industry first get scammed hard, before they either leave financially depleted or suck it up and actually go about doing some research.

The only route is to actually do a bit if not extensive chart time and learn to trade. Not all but most autotraders are designed by brokers who use them as affiliate funnels to bring in deposits with no intention of ever a) growing the trader's account or b) paying out profits in the odd event the account does experience growth.

For legal reasons, I won't explicitly mention names, but if your broker is unregulated or loosely regulated with a range of negative reviews online, most likely you will not see your money again.

You can seek legal advice with law firms such as the one the forum moderator mentioned earlier in this thread or you another route maybe to contact the ISA (Israeli Security Authority) which has gone medieval on many bucket shops in Israel; the hotbed of such activity.

In fact we wrote an article in response to the Times of Israel article (blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-good-binary-option/) that gives a more balanced view on the sector as the actions of these bucket-shops paints the entire sector with the same brush.

Hope the above sheds some light,
BSB Zio

Me too. I am also in Canada. I lost $28,000 with these thieves - they traded on my account without my knowledge or consent and they lost my whole account. I'm desperate. Is there anything we can do other than talk to the media?

JJG123, when did they trade your account. and did you contact them after the fact they traded you account away and what did they say.
I have spoken to my banks and I hit a dead end with them. Banks will not dispute a charge back. The only other option that we have is to consult with an international lawyer and file a class action law suit against OptionsXO.

But I cannot do that alone. It would be better if we have at least few people presenting the same case together. If you want you can personal message me and we can talk further.

Well I recently deposited $500 usd. A senior broker called me and helped me build that up to $1500 or so. He then started to sell me on depositing enough to get my balance to $10,000usd. He talked of a trade that was insured. He confirmed with me that if the trade loses( he is very confident that it will win) I will be refunded my $10,000usd and I can either trade again or withdrawal it. While he was selling this to me he showed me how easy it is for him to add funds to my account by putting $200usd in. At the time I had not investigated Optionxo on here. I found out after that the $200 he put in froze my withdrawal chances until I wager $6000. He sold me on the $10,000 insured trade so I currently have $10,000USD riding on gold to increase which expires at the end of april. If I win I am going to withdrawal my winnings before doing another trade. If I lose I am going to withdrawal the $10,000USD insurance money. My broker told me via Skype text I will be able to do either. I will keep you all posted on my experience.
Would you like to have a bet with me for USD $10,000 that you don't win that trade?You should prepare yourself now for the news that you have been scammed,they are just buying time from you so that it is too late to make a chargeback on your credit card.
ACT NOW TO SAVE YOUR FUNDS FROM BEING SCAMMED MY FRIEND,I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL THANK ME LATER FOR THIS IF YOU DO!!!

OptionXO is run by unrepentant scammers. If you have money there, try to get it out now.
The only way you will ever get money back from these scammers is through a chargeback on a credit card,they will never,ever wire funds out to anyone they've scammed,why would they?

Back