First steps on trading

Joao Afonso

Recruit
Hello everyone,
I'm quite new to trading, and I'd like to ask in this thread, I don't know if there are similar, but i didnt saw them, is what do you think have to be the first steps on trading?
What books and videos should I see/read in order to be able to start trading at all, what techniques may I follow that I don't have to pay and things like that.
The directions to a begginer that has no money to give away in courses.

Thanks

You think I should read all the topics in education in Forex Peace Army and only after that fo for the Forex Training school?

Thank you for your atencion!

Knowledge , learning and trading practice is basic step for new traders. They have to struggle first for knowing forex market and all about trading then step forward to live trading confidently. no one can make success without knowledge .

You think I should read all the topics in education in Forex Peace Army and only after that fo for the Forex Training school?

Thank you for your atencion!

Well, you should definitely understand most topics. Fundamentals, technical analysis, sentiment... the more you know the better trader you will be. Soon you'll start to recognize patterns (when to buy/sell, close position etc.) and you will adjust to a trading style that suits you best.

Good luck!

First and foremost: Don't spend 1 cent on any trading course or other trading product yet. Start off with the free education materials at the FPA. After you work your way all the way through Forex Military School, you'll be a a much better position to know what else you need (if anything).

Rightly said, besides this or after reading this, you can watch plenty of videos on youtube on almost all the aspects of trading which are required to become a good trader.

Do you recommend any videos?
I'm trying to gather all info I can :D

I believe what recommended by Pharaoh to Forex Military School for starter is perfect for you. If you would like into more advance about psychological trading video about how to control emotional, I would recommend you to search on youtube about Dr. Andrew Menaker, Randy Howell, Van Tharp. To me, they are the best that talk about psychology in trading.

Back