First steps on trading

Yes learn in demo for beginner is important as early preparation, and make sure in demo trader already having good understanding with the market behaviour and at least six month they can making good performance trading result

Demo prepares traders for real trading . Here we can try all options of trading . check indicators, signals and different ways of trading . Even selection of pairs and lot also is practiced on demo for better performance in real trading.

It is nice advice to spend much time in demo trading because it will not make any loss to you ,it will certainly make you good in trading your knowledge , and practice will not go waste. One should do best for making a strong base to become a good trader in future.

It's important, among other things, to decide whether you'd like to focus on technical or fundamental analysis. Focus on learning one of them, and once you feel sufficiently knowledgeable you might want to branch out.

It is nice advice to spend much time in demo trading because it will not make any loss to you ,it will certainly make you good in trading your knowledge , and practice will not go waste. One should do best for making a strong base to become a good trader in future.
If any trader willing to spent time on demo account, hence they already like as making first strong foundation, because if they can learn well on demo account hence later if ready on real account hence only need to built up better psychology trading

i think first step to gather amount for investment which is most difficult.
Ha ha right, and then the most difficult thing is to keep that investment in tact so that you don't lose unnecessary money in the market.

Capital is the first thing that we need to start forex trading so it is good to keep doing our primary jobs and save some money as seed capital for forex trading. And in the meanwhile we should learn about how to make money through forex trading.

This thread is a good one. I started my forex journey with this company called Evolve Markets (do you guys know them?).
Wanted to have a review if possible. I am still very new.

Spam Cat knows you are spamming for Evolve Markets here in Beginner's Bootcamp. This area is clearly marked as non-commercial. Spam Cat also sees you tried to leave a fake review for EvolveMarkets.com.

You will now be ground up and made into burgers. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Starting is difficult there is not doubt about that, you will feel on some days that it would be better to quit trading. But if you are consistent and keep on trying and learning you can become a good trader.

Back