Forex bonus schemes. how long ?

swimfan

Recruit
hi guys

im interested where can i read about the latest rules regulations etc about how much leverage brokers are allowed or limited to and about bonus payments

im asking because some brokers have so crazy terms for example ..

accept bonus = account comes into profit the bonus multiplies into equity cannot be withdrawed
or . equity of clients funds are below bonus amount the introducer of the trader will not be compensated
for all trades happening under this limit
etc
etc

One by one, regulators are banning or restricting bonuses. Even Cyprus banned them.

My recommendation is to not accept any bonuses unless you have developed deep trust of your broker over a span of multiple years and multiple withdrawals.

Some brokers make money on commissions and spread markups, while others operate as a market maker and bet against your success. Both of the broker types are now looking to attract more traders and this is why they reward opening an account with a bonus. Note that you have to complete a certain amount of operations before you can transfer the bonus to your own equity. Market Makers are more likely to provide a deposit bonus offer.

Trading with bonus usually there are so many rules regarding bonus, there re certain broker that giving bonus big but to eligible withdraw profit bonus as trader need finished certain lot sie to withdraw profit bonus, and there rae broker that has rules must able increasing profit more than bonus and first time withdraw bonus will canceled nd so on

Very honestly, I think its touch unfair to just label it wrong for all brokers, as there are many who are ACTUALLY good and genuine. However, IF anyone is looking for selection of broker through bonus then that’s a criminal mistake and will not lead for good results. So, first join a broker that’s reliable instead of looking at their features or luxuries. I love bonus and currently I get it as well, but I joined my broker ONLY after I was satisfied with other parts which is security of funds. Anyhow, it’s just my view.

It is well known in forex that brokers make their money either from markups on spreads or through commissions. Bonus is something how broker catch new traders look. Most of the time broker provide bonus on account opening with them. Thus, they reward their new trader. But there are so many rules to use this bonus. Maximum broker give such a bonus that the full amount are not eligible to withdraw without certain trading.

Bonus offer by brokers had very strict terms for trading and withdraw . New traders mostly not understand these then how can they get benefit from it. Only experienced traders can use them effectively. It is mostly to attract people to invest with them. They will give you 100% bonus with investment but you not know how to get benefit from it.

Bonuses have really changed over the last years. At least, not allof them block withdrawal of your deposit money or profit.

All the brokers in the market keep their commission and make money from the markup of spreads. We know that there are lots of trading broker in the market. Every brokers target is to get new trader. To attract new traders they showed different attractive offers. One of the most attractive offer given by broker is bonus offer. But trader will not achieve the bonus easily. Because trader have to achieve targeted amount of operations to avail the bonus.

Back