ABANDONED Forex.ee (NetStock) Leverage Scam

22 cents, Mr. Karpeev ? Again 1:100 for me to don't get profits, and again forexee.com finish with my account, using the real 1:500, this way :View attachment 23671

Dear Keka Brownies,

Firstly, Forex.ee doesn't understand what exactly the client means, stating that the Company somehow violated the Customer Agreement.
We would like to ask:
1. Please state clearly order # which in your opinion were executed not in the correct manner. Describe please the situation in details.
2. Please state the Customer Agreement paragraphs, which in your opinion were violated.
3. Please state the dates, when Forex.ee in your opinion changed your account leverage without prior notification.

Secondly, I can make a guess based on the screenshots that the Client misunderstands the parameters displayed in the trading account.
Client states that the leverage was changed. Forex.ee doesn't change leverage on the trading account without prior notification.
Based on the analysis of screenshots I can make a guess, that by mistake regards the parameter Margein Level (Nivel de margen) as account leverage that is not correct.
For example, on all provided screenshot we all can check that the leverage was 1:500 on the account.
Lets do it:
* https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/attachments/screenshot_2016-02-10-00-29-49-png.23668/
Total volume of open trades: 0.06 lots, margin 10.63. Rough calculation: 0.06l*100.000 lot size/500leverage=12 in base currency. The currency of account is EUR. So on this screenshot all interested parties may obviously check, that leverage is 1:500.

In conclusion, I may assume that the Client misunderstands the Margin level parameter and without having thoroughly checked the information is trying to make a black PR for the Company.
I'd like to repeat that we are always ready to study the situation publicly.

Best wishes,
Vladislav Karpeev
Director of Forex.ee

Keka was emailed and did not reply. Per the rules for resolved and abandoned cases, this issue is now considered to be abandoned.

Back