• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forexee.com (was Forex.ee)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi. I’ve had good impression trading with you and also liked the support. I have STP account with the bonus, and now thinking of making a larger deposit…. How about negotiating the commissions for bigger volumes?

Dear Iamsu,

Of course, if you trade with huge volumes we are ready to negotiate with you.
Please inform us about your trading details (deposit, daily volumes etc.) by email so we could offer you our special conditions.

Best regards,
Vladislav Karpeev
Director of Forex.ee

Today is Saturday and FX market is closed. I did trade on Friday and mostly went lost due to changing the direction of the market movement and I have tried to find out the reason behind the sudden movement and ultimately discovered unpleasant things that my broker Forex.ee manipulated the price. They have manipulated all of my trade. On the MT4 chart where EURGBP price shows 0.86525 at same time in the trade order index the current price showing 0.86628. The differences are huge. It must show the same price. Differences are 245 pips. I am seeking assistance from forex peace army to resolve this issue. I have a screen shot as a proof.

Today is Saturday and FX market is closed. I did trade on Friday and mostly went lost due to changing the direction of the market movement and I have tried to find out the reason behind the sudden movement and ultimately discovered unpleasant things that my broker Forex.ee manipulated the price. They have manipulated all of my trade. On the MT4 chart where EURGBP price shows 0.86525 at same time in the trade order index the current price showing 0.86628. The differences are huge. It must show the same price. Differences are 245 pips. I am seeking assistance from forex peace army to resolve this issue. I have a screen shot as a proof.

Seems like this is the best place to post this, so here it goes:

Md Shamim above and anyone who has any problems with this broker: complain directly to the the Estonian FSA: http://www.fi.ee/?lang=en, or write to info@fi.ee, tel +372 6680 500 (they don't pick up the phone much and their verbal English is so-so, better send them an email) Tell them that this "broker" is offering FX and claiming to be authorized in Estonia, for extra effect mention that they offer PAMM accounts.

We have a small handful of licensed FX brokers in Estonia, forex.ee is not one of them.

• This is a company that has a "license" for CURRENCY EXCHANGE (select English top right), as in trading physical bank notes for travel purposes and etc.
  • This company is not and has never been licensed for trading currencies for investment purposes, only the Estonian FSA can hand out licenses for this.
  • Their "license" is issued by the Estonian Police, but its not even a license, they are just registered as a currency exchange provider, no checks, no oversight, nothing, I can get the same license in a few weeks without ever leaving my station. In Estonian traders terms this is called a banana license.
  • PAMM is offered by unchecked and unlicensed money managers - very illegal in Estonia!
  • This "broker" offers no protection for your money should they go bankrupt. Not one cent is covered.
  • The CEO answers Live chats - make your own conclusions. (Hint: its a four man pants-on-head style clownshow)

It seems Vladislav Karpejev's little bucketshop recovered well from the last slap the Estonian FSA gave them, so I kindly reminded the EFSA to have another look.;) (For those who don't have MSOffice to look at the docx in the link - I copied the EFSA statement below.)

Copy-paste from www.fi.ee/public/hoiatusteated/NetStock.docx :

Information on NetStock OÜ

Finantsinspektsioon (the Estonian Financial Supervisory Authority) would like to inform investors that NetStock OÜ (commercial registry code 10949892) does not hold an activity licence for the provision of investment services and therefore NetStock OÜ is not authorised to provide investment services in Estonia. The company offers the possibility to trade different derivatives on electronic trading platform available on its web page forex.ee.

The list of companies authorised to provide investment services in Estonia can be found on Finantsinspektsioon’s web page http://www.fi.ee/?lang=en

Back