FOREX NEWS TRADER ROBOT 999 = SCAM

dzcsh

Private
Related websites : (Sales staff said they are the same company.)
newsrobot999.com/
newstrader999.com/
forexnewsrobot999.com/
fxnewsea.com/
forexnt999.com/
fxnt999.com/

I bought this EA. I tested it for a week, my account was losing money every day, and the display account on the website was profitable every day.
Then I want to find the salesperson to take the setup file. He didn't give it to me. Tell me I need to buy their setup service ($555).
I paid $500 to bought the setup service.
Then the programmer set up an account for me. Two weeks went by, and my account didn't have any trading orders.(EA does not work) .... The display account on the website has a lot of trading orders almost every day. And it is profitable.
I reflect to the programmer. He told me, "We have set it up and no problem." Then he ignored me. I can't get a response to email them.

Due to a lot of chatting records, I can't upload all of them.
I selected some screenshots to see the difference between them before and after sales.

Before sale:
00001.png
00002.png
00003.png
00004.png

After sale:

10001.png

Before purchasing setup service:

20001.png
20002.png
200023.png
20003.png

After purchasing setup service:

30001.png

Before I paid, he was "sincere" and quick to reply.
After paying, he ignored me.

Please help me. Thank you.

I happened to see in Google search: forexrobotnation.com/ea-review-fx-news-999/
A lot of people have been cheated.

newsrobot999.com/
newstrader999.com/
forexnewsrobot999.com/
fxnewsea.com/
forexnt999.com/
fxnt999.com/

I bought this EA. I tested it for a week, my account was losing money every day, and the display account on the website was profitable every day.
Then I want to find the salesperson to take the setup file. He didn't give it to me. Tell me I need to buy their setup service ($555).
Then the programmer set up an account for me. Two weeks went by, and my account didn't have any trading orders.(EA does not work) .... The display account on the website has a lot of trading orders almost every day. And it is profitable.
I reflect to the programmer. He told me, "We have set it up and no problem." Then he ignored me. I can't get a response to email them.

I selected some screenshots to see the difference between them before and after sales.

Before sale:
View attachment 35774
View attachment 35775
View attachment 35776
View attachment 35777

After sale:

View attachment 35778

View attachment 35779
View attachment 35780
View attachment 35781
View attachment 35782

View attachment 35783

Thanks for sharing the info, now come to solution....
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Thanks for sharing the info, now come to solution....
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

I sent the message via skype and email, did not get a reply.

newsrobot999.com/
newstrader999.com/
forexnewsrobot999.com/
fxnewsea.com/
forexnt999.com/
fxnt999.com/

Before sale:
View attachment 35774
View attachment 35775
View attachment 35776
View attachment 35777

After sale:

View attachment 35778

View attachment 35779
View attachment 35780
View attachment 35781
View attachment 35782

View attachment 35783

I have a similar problem. I got my EA at FXNews999

newsrobot999.com/
newstrader999.com/
forexnewsrobot999.com/
fxnewsea.com/
forexnt999.com/
fxnt999.com/

Before sale:
View attachment 35774
View attachment 35775
View attachment 35776
View attachment 35777

After sale:

View attachment 35778

View attachment 35779
View attachment 35780
View attachment 35781
View attachment 35782

View attachment 35783

I am currently experiencing the same. I bought my EA at FXNews999

I exchanged several emails for a few months asking for information on how to participate in money management, last week I decided to deposit 1000 dollars in my account to participate, but before I asked what was the risk of losing my investment, there I was told that I did not need I worried that if they lost my money they would reimburse me, I decided to test, I deposited the money on Tuesday, when it was Wednesday morning that I looked at my account at the brokerage firm, in a single transaction they lost $ 653.50, I contacted still had the face of saying that I regretted my loss and that if I wanted to recover I should deposit another 500 dollars or they would make me a good price at EA, 777.00 dollars. In short, they disagree, they do not answer me any more and I end up losing. I'll make the most out of them being pilangers.

If you'd like me to send you our e-mail, just ask. flavioct_@hotmail.com

The site of the pilantra that gave me loss is: http://forexnews999.com/
This other site is owned by an affiliate of these pilgrims: www.FXNT999.com

Attachments

• MT4.jpg
    MT4.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 0
Back