Forex News Trading Plans for Week 32, Aug 2 – Aug 8 2015

ISM Manufacturing PMI came out much earlier, why?

I was wondering the exact same thing. According to investing.com, it was released at 9:25 AM although it had been scheduled for a 10:00 AM release. Does anyone have any insight into what explains this please?

I was wondering the exact same thing. According to investing.com, it was released at 9:25 AM although it had been scheduled for a 10:00 AM release. Does anyone have any insight into what explains this please?

Data leaked 35 minutes earlier than the scheduled release time listed.

guys do you know any good way/source to know if data has leaked before publication in this week USD ISM and GBP Contruction PMI has leaked and I have lost money on it, anyone can help ?

guys do you know any good way/source to know if data has leaked before publication in this week USD ISM and GBP Contruction PMI has leaked and I have lost money on it, anyone can help ?

GBP Construction PMI was released early too?!?!? That one was scheduled for 4:30 AM ET 8/4/15. What time did it leak?

might of been because I had other things running or pointer was far from he mark not sure if that matters or not though, I just mean because it was on time during that last 1.

GBP Construction PMI was released early too?!?!? That one was scheduled for 4:30 AM ET 8/4/15. What time did it leak?

I have noted that this happens from time to time, then all goes back to normal, am not sure who does this -A few times the AU also got hijacked - most annoying for us and Peter and even the Gov. Stephens from the RBoA.

Back