Forex News Trading Plans for Week 5, Jan 29 – Feb 4 2017

Hi all,

Unfortunately server is still down, and the fix 'is not in its final phase' so I guess it'll take at least few more days to get it back on its feet. DTS trade plans are not depending on FNG client, so go for those in the meantime.

Peter

Same question as my fellow traders out there, do we know anything about FNG? It's been a while now since it doesn't work anymore.
Cheers

juicy trades this week but we can´t trade it without FNG!

You 'can' trade without FNG - try the diamond method!
Thank you Peter for all these trades again, I think they are super! and to think we get them all for free - Yippee! Love them ! :)

Hello! After few month of absence I am back, but FNG doesn't work... I keep proposing make this tool commercial. I am agree to pay few $$ for use of this tool and make it more stable! Thanks to the developers!

You 'can' trade without FNG - try the diamond method!
Thank you Peter for all these trades again, I think they are super! and to think we get them all for free - Yippee! Love them ! :)
please can you send me a video
Same question as my fellow traders out there, do we know anything about FNG? It's been a while now since it doesn't work anymore.
Cheers
Hello! After few month of absence I am back, but FNG doesn't work... I keep proposing make this tool commercial. I am agree to pay few $$ for use of this tool and make it more stable! Thanks to the developers!

mr leter
hope fng will be back tyis week sir

i need money...
i hqve not use fng to make a profit before...
llease fnt should be back this wee

@kosta4d
is not everyone ot us that will have cash to pay....

are u not hally MR PETER O have changed life of persons....

mr leter
hope fng will be back tyis week sir

i need money...
i hqve not use fng to make a profit before...
llease fnt should be back this wee

@kosta4d
is not everyone ot us that will have cash to pay....

are u not hally MR PETER O have changed life of persons....

Hm hi Kosta4d
Yeah FNG was great whilst it lasted and i am not 100% sure why it is not working now, i 'assume ' FPA may be dependant on another source?.
I heard many yrs ago, about other operators that had FNG and you could join them for a 'substantial fee ' , it was very pricey!, i think it was 2 or 3 hundreds of dollars a month. I could not afford that.
So i was over the moon when FPA brought it in for free, i found it more then a stroke of luck. (but by the many criticisms, some very rude, i have read on this forum i wondered why FPA bothered).
Lets hope Peter get's it going again - i know him well enough from this forum that he turns himself inside out for us to make a buck.
Here's hoping!.

Hi Peter why is FNG not working properly?
I have not been able to get it to work this week.
At least half of the details are missing.
I have just opened todays FNG and again trade details are missing.

Back