Forex Peace Army members featured in a Reuters Article

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Every now and then a reporter contacts the Forex Peace Army. Usually, the reason is to contact the victims of a scam company. During 2016, the number of reporters contacting the FPA has gone up considerably.

For privacy reason, the FPA doesn't share members email addresses on request. Instead, I either email the members or ask the reporter to contact them inside the forums.

I am very pleased to see 2 FPA members prominently featured in an article by Tova Cohen and Luke Baker which just came out in Reuters. I'm also pleased to see the FPA itself got mentioned.

Because of copyright issues, I can't post the whole article. Please don't "help out" by posting a copy, All you'll do is make me or one of my people spend time taking it down. Under copyright law, I am allowed to quote small parts of an article, so I'll quote the two paragraphs where the FPA is mentioned.

On an online forum called Forex Peace Army, he found hundreds of others like him. Desperate people from as far afield as Australia, South Africa, Canada and Singapore now use Forex Peace Army as a platform to exchange experiences and try to fight to get back some of the tens of millions of dollars they say they have lost to various online companies.

and

In late 2014, Strake took her case to the German police, who could not track Vinyard in the UK, she said. Extensive searches on social media found no evidence of him, either. Frustrated, Strake found her way to the Forex Peace Army forum, where she has become a leading lobbyist for action against NRGbinary and other high-pressure brokers.

I'm happy that FPA members are brave enough to step forward and tell their stories, not just in the forums, but also in the press. I'm happy that these members continue to actively pursue the scammers. I'm happy that reporters are seeing that the FPA is a valuable place where victims of scam can express themselves, seek help, offer help to other victims, and find ways to fight back.

Always remember: Alone, you are just another unhappy customer. Together, we are an army.

I encourage everyone to read the entire article here...

Mind the Gap: From Israel via London, an online gambling scam traps thousands

Then please come back to this thread and share your thoughts.

Great to see these members contribute to exposing the scam! Excellent work!

Danny Fortson from the London Times contacted me, not sure if the story is going forward or not.

Every now and then a reporter contacts the Forex Peace Army. Usually, the reason is to contact the victims of a scam company. During 2016, the number of reporters contacting the FPA has gone up considerably.

For privacy reason, the FPA doesn't share members email addresses on request. Instead, I either email the members or ask the reporter to contact them inside the forums.

I am very pleased to see 2 FPA members prominently featured in an article by Tova Cohen and Luke Baker which just came out in Reuters. I'm also pleased to see the FPA itself got mentioned.

Because of copyright issues, I can't post the whole article. Please don't "help out" by posting a copy, All you'll do is make me or one of my people spend time taking it down. Under copyright law, I am allowed to quote small parts of an article, so I'll quote the two paragraphs where the FPA is mentioned.

On an online forum called Forex Peace Army, he found hundreds of others like him. Desperate people from as far afield as Australia, South Africa, Canada and Singapore now use Forex Peace Army as a platform to exchange experiences and try to fight to get back some of the tens of millions of dollars they say they have lost to various online companies.

and

In late 2014, Strake took her case to the German police, who could not track Vinyard in the UK, she said. Extensive searches on social media found no evidence of him, either. Frustrated, Strake found her way to the Forex Peace Army forum, where she has become a leading lobbyist for action against NRGbinary and other high-pressure brokers.

I'm happy that FPA members are brave enough to step forward and tell their stories, not just in the forums, but also in the press. I'm happy that these members continue to actively pursue the scammers. I'm happy that reporters are seeing that the FPA is a valuable place where victims of scam can express themselves, seek help, offer help to other victims, and find ways to fight back.

Always remember: Alone, you are just another unhappy customer. Together, we are an army.

I encourage everyone to read the entire article here...

Mind the Gap: From Israel via London, an online gambling scam traps thousands

Then please come back to this thread and share your thoughts.
Great

But please get fmtrader in your net they are very cunning scammers

It's a good start, and may be encouragement for those who have had similar experiences and don't know where to begin. Spreading the word and reaching out is a good way to provide an option for those who choose to fight back against them damn scammers.

"Desperate people from as far afield" - Did you mean "Disparate people from as far afield?"

Last edited:
Lot needs to be done. I always feel that prompt action is still lacking from the side of regulators and government authorities.

I will say this. Russian companies are crooks. Deceit is in the MT4 plugin. And who does not pay profit is a simple thieves.

Thank you for this email,
Note that Reuters is well deserved by your work obstinately to help people who are stealing their money often hard-earned.
I finding every Monday how impressive work was done during the week.

I think it's about time to start the betting pool on which binary options CEOs will be heading to prison first. :)

Back