FOREX TRADING COACHES

olorunmola

Recruit
Hello House,

I bought forex signals of one year valued @ $997, but the company has refused to send me any signal since on the 7th of January, 2018, also , they have refused to reply my emails nor have they refunded my money.

The purchase was to cover a daily webinar for New York open and signals for pre London open.

None of these are been done till date and they have refused to reply my emails in respect of the issues.

Am using this avenue to press for the refund of my $997

Regards
OLORUNMOLA

Hello House,

I bought forex signals of one year valued @ $997, but the company has refused to send me any signal since on the 7th of January, 2018, also , they have refused to reply my emails nor have they refunded my money.

The purchase was to cover a daily webinar for New York open and signals for pre London open.

None of these are been done till date and they have refused to reply my emails in respect of the issues.

Am using this avenue to press for the refund of my $997

Regards
OLORUNMOLA
How you pay them, Via PayPal or CC?

Its just few days back so you can talk with CC customer care and ask them to do the chargeback.
Hello FxMaster,

Thanks for your reply, am realy very delighted to belong to a house like this.

I had requested that my banker will help me in getting my money back but they are saying it will take 45 days for the issue to be resolved. Also, i contacted MASTERCARD, and they said they cannot do anything but referred me back to my banker.

Am very grateful to this noble house.

Best Regards
Olorunmola

Hello FxMaster,

Thanks for your reply, am realy very delighted to belong to a house like this.

I had requested that my banker will help me in getting my money back but they are saying it will take 45 days for the issue to be resolved. Also, i contacted MASTERCARD, and they said they cannot do anything but referred me back to my banker.

Am very grateful to this noble house.

Best Regards
Olorunmola
My suggestion is you can go with them because there are high chances to get your funds back.

I hope that you managed to get your payment back! what happened with the charge back ? And if it didn't worked then i might suggest using winchargeback services. Not sure if they are servicing as of now!

Back