Forex Trading Signals Summary - Thursday, July 14 2016

Peter O

Special Consultant to the FPA

What is news trading? How does forex news trading work?

Forex News Trading can be extremely profitable if you have an understanding of fundamental analysis and have access to low latency forex trading software. Sounds too complex or expensive? Do not worry, Forex Peace Army analyst will help you to identify high-probability tradable economic news reports and advise on the trading strategy. Best of all: Forex News Gun - automated forex trading software is free for all. You find all details on Forex News Gun forum and if you want make pips easier you can find additional tools at Forex Tactical Squad.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯​

Forex News Gun Trade Plan​

UK Interest Rate ⋯ 7:00am NY time (Thursday, July 14)

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯​

Traded pairExpected figureDeviation trigger
GBPUSD0.25 (%)±0.25 (%)
BuyGBPUSDif actual figure is or is above0.50 (%)
SellGBPUSDif actual figure is or is below0.00 (%)

Expected move during first 30 minutes after the release is 40 pips or more.

Review historical charts where the same deviation of at least 0.25 (%) occurred:​

UK Interest Rate history of charts.​

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ FNG Configuration ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯​

Release name in FNG client: UK Bank of England Official Ba

Clicks: first row is for Sell GBPUSD button, second one is for Buy GBPUSD button:​

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯​

Last edited by a moderator:
May I share my opinion? Unlikely, than UK will rise IR. So maybe we shall treat 0.5% as a buy signal?

...today was similar situation for USDCAD

Last edited:
Yes, this interest me also. Forecast is 0.25, so if it remains 0.5 (chances are 50/50) would this consider as buy signal?

So maybe FNG maybe to set up to 0.24 sell signal and from 0.26 buy signal? Can anyone confirm that?

so it went goooodd :)))

Now we should look forward for cutting UK IR.

Thanks for you signal!

Back