1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FOREX VPS SCAM CASE

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ejire, Oct 11, 2017.

1. ejire

ejire Recruit

I want to file a scam case against a company that sells Forex expert Advisor. The company information are:

Email: support@forexprofitableea.com
    Viber: +121 6264 942
    The company sold to me expert advisor for $199 only for a single licence after the payment was confirm i was attached a client ID:2002281 and my broker account was synchronized with the ea which means i cannot use the ea for any other account. So i tried for about three days to installed the ea on 3 different VPS that i had, but the ea complained immediately i attached to MT4 that i should use proper vps. So i contacted the online agent. The agent told me i should subscribe for their vps so that i can used the ea in different packages. So i choose a package and i was told to pay 50% of the amount and i paid. Till now i did not receive the vps and all attempt proof abortive, all the agent and the mail i sent to the company official mail was not responded to and even no response to my calls. Attached are some of live conversation with one of the company agent

Attached Files:

• f1.JPG
      f1.JPG
      File size:
      23.2 KB
      Views:
    • f2.JPG
      f2.JPG
      File size:
      21.4 KB
      Views:
    • f3.JPG
      f3.JPG
      File size:
      23.5 KB
      Views:
    • f4.JPG
      f4.JPG
      File size:
      21.4 KB
      Views:
    • f5.JPG
      f5.JPG
      File size:
      19.4 KB
      Views:
    • f6.JPG
      f6.JPG
      File size:
      21.8 KB
      Views:
    • f7.JPG
      f7.JPG
      File size:
      23.5 KB
      Views:
    • f8.JPG
      f8.JPG
      File size:
      22.5 KB
      Views:
  2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Follow the suggested steps here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ to open an FPA traders court case against them.