• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex4Money.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear every one.

here we have given the withdrawal to all on time within as per the company policy and here is

here is the number you can call us for more details and or you can send mail to us on cs@forex4money.com

+1 727 451 9982

U All are fake u never pick up the phone u had taken my 105000 rs ur company does not give withdrawl .
u all do manipulated trading and all that

Dear aman,

we give the withdrawal on time and when you have called us on our number and we have holiday form 29 dec to 1 jan 2017 as you know forex market is close

Dear aman,

we give the withdrawal on time and when you have called us on our number and we have holiday form 29 dec to 1 jan 2017 as you know forex market is close

Also mention your trading account number so we can see you are our client our not

Forex4Money Support,

How can you claim Aman's withdrawal was processed on time and that he only called you on the holidays when you also claim to not know if Aman is really your client?

U All are fake u never pick up the phone u had taken my 105000 rs ur company does not give withdrawl .
u all do manipulated trading and all that

Aman,

Please post your account number to help clear up the confusion Forex4Money Support is experiencing.

Back