Forex50 Investments - claims up to 16% weekly

Weekly update: The trader claims he managed to grab +12% profits for this week.

Last week he managed to grab only 5%. It was not a good trade week for him, I'm so disappointed!!! But this week he nailed down.

Website is ready: forex50investments.com/index.php

You can go ahead and read it, no regulations at all, it's over 2K members and at least $500K in capital raised in 3 months.

Now, if you're a really diligent investor, go ahead and ask all the questions about regulation, why this type of investment only accepts e-wallets and bitcoin instead of the normal bank wired transfers, why there is no regulation, why the money goes direct into the traders account, where he has easily access and can disappear with the money at any time, what are the guarantees you'll get your money back? If they say that you need to trust the investment, then it's up to you to step down or invest, you'll full responsible for your acts.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments 17-12-2016 trading report.png
    Forex50 Investments 17-12-2016 trading report.png
    681.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Forex50 Investments 17-12-2016 trading report 2.png
    Forex50 Investments 17-12-2016 trading report 2.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 0
Before I continue with the investigation, I suggest anyone who is interesting in knowing more about HYIPS and Ponzi Scheme description to read this article written by Pharaoh, you'll notice that the e-currencies trading methods are much older than we think, it's just becoming more and more popular with the advance of the internet and how quickly can reach new audience, avid for quick and easy money.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps.3959/

Very nice, so now all free members will be deleted, so basically, the trader behind the investment named Mark is forcing people to invest on his amazing system, and there is another point, in order for the investors to gain profits, they need to purchase positions every weekend, if they don't do, they won't get it. Those are the investors registered on the website as free members. Not on the social media group.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments - Deleting free members.png
    Forex50 Investments - Deleting free members.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
Wow, he is so confident that all his trades are 100% accurate, therefore, there is no need to use SL. Why he doesn't approach a hedge fund company, he would get easily over $50M to trade with. Because 100% accurate trades simply don't exist, simple as that.

Attachments

• Forex50 Investments - no losses.png
    Forex50 Investments - no losses.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
can you do real research , not just copy and paste and give your opinion, Forex detective.
go find out where he lives, get in contact with him , ask him question . why not hedge fund but revenshare based on trust...etc

can you do real research , not just copy and paste and give your opinion, Forex detective.
go find out where he lives, get in contact with him , ask him question . why not hedge fund but revenshare based on trust...etc

This is a real research, nothing was made up here, it's based on solid facts.

Now answer me the following questions, are you aware that you're sending your capital direct into the traders account, or did you sign any contract between you the manager? Of course not, this means that tomorrow if he decides to close the investment and run away with every client's money, he can do so. If the usually 10% monthly are proved to be scam, what should I say about +10% weekly or more, specially without any regulations whatsoever. So before you defend this type of investment, go ahead and ask the trader why his investment is not regulated? If his strategy is so amazing, why he doesn't choose a solid UK or USA broker to trade with? Because he wants to be under the radar. Simple as that.

Revenshare based on trust? I don't even know what is this, but if it's based on trust, there is a higher percentage change of becoming a scam in the future, just like Forex50 Investment is 100% based on trust, the trust that the manager will give the money back and will give profits every single week, am I wrong? What other guarantees you have that you'll get your money back, a part from the magical word TRUST?

Ask yourself if you would loan your life savings to a randomly selected bank teller in another city. Then realize that sending your money to someone in another country who has no license (and may be operating under a fake ID) is 10,000 times as risky, no matter how flashy the website and how much money the person claims to have raised so far.

am not defending it. people just take the risk. and yes it sad no guarantees . as simple as that.

your just quoting from what you see on FB.

i read the website, but you already misquote "Mark". you understand a few things the wrong way.

but my point was just contact him. say your with FPA . see what he says . ask him for proof go find out who he really is.

who Mark Conroy Steven and if that is his real photo and lives in Dublin

am not defending it. people just take the risk. and yes it sad no guarantees . as simple as that.

your just quoting from what you see on FB.

i read the website, but you already misquote "Mark". you understand a few things the wrong way.

but my point was just contact him. say your with FPA . see what he says . ask him for proof go find out who he really is.

who Mark Conroy Steven and if that is his real photo and lives in Dublin

I have over 6 years of experience in the Forex Market, this is not the way Forex should be treated, if Mark really has good intention, he should make this investment fully regulated and I'd be the first one to join, but in this situation, there is no way I'd join or suggest to anyone, because you already know there are no guarantees, no regulation whatsoever.

I have friends who got scammed in regulated Forex investments in the past, so you can imagine the damage an unregulated one can do, specially because out of a sudden, there are over 10 to 20 companies out there offering the same +10% or more per week, per day, or even per hour, it is extremely hard to find one great trader, capable of giving +5% consistent a month, so do you think out of nowhere, there are so many great traders out there? I don't think so.

Maybe Mark is really a great trader, but this type of investment has one thing in common with all other Forex HYIPS: It wants to stay under the radar, this is why all the transactions are not done via bank transfers, which are much more difficult to track it down. Me as an investor, I don't mind paying a little extra in fees, but have the guarantee that my money is protected under UK or USA law, that my capital went to a bank that has a partnership with the broker, where I signed the LPOA with the manager, and so on.

Ask this questions to him, or even better, tell him to join this thread, tell him to show his performance on the FPA Performance Test. Then if he becomes fully regulated, perhaps I'd change my mind about this type of investment.

There's something that so many people don't get:

The burden of proof (both of returns and legitimacy) for any investment lies solely with the providers of that investment.

Saying "If you can't prove it's a scam, it must be legit" shows either ill intent or tremendous naivety.

The easiest way to prove this is for the investment to offer transparent evidence (such as an FPA Performance Test) and to also register with a major regulator.

Back