• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ForexGen

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin Jackson

Recruit
This is Calvin Jackson. I am new to this forum. I had an account with ForexGen for several months. Last month, I tried to close this account. I was sent an email requesting information regarding the account that the money was to be sent. I complied and to this day, I haven't received my money. I had $980 left in the account. I email them often at accounting@forexgen.com to no avail. What, if anything can I do to get my funds?

Good luck. There have been a few reports of people getting their money back, but it can take months.

Whatever you do, don't say anything to them that might upset a hypersensitive 4 year old. If you do, they will say you were hostile and use that as an excuse to take as much of your money as they please. ForexGen's TOS agreement is written in such a way that even a hint of a harsh word from a customer can be considered "hostile" and allow ForexGen to collect damages of their own choosing.

You should contact ØKOKRIM.NO and report ForexGen for theft. Don't tell ForexGen if you do. It would be "hostile" for you to file a complaint about them stealing your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back