ForexMart Ignoring 1000 € Withdrawal

Still no answer from ForexMart why they declined my withdrawal and no reply to this thread and case I opened against them. FPA send them official letter and asked them to join this conversation.

Can you upload a copy of the statement of your account?
Remove all the personal data etc.
Just show deposit, trades and balance (with open positions if any)

Here is my statement. All these sell limit orders was just a test, because broker started to delay all my executions after that GBP/USD trade I made.

Statement.png

Only just now I received an email from antifraud@forexmart.com saying that "withdrawal was declined in accordance to Clause 35.6 of our Terms and Conditions". This time clause 35.6 www.forexmart.com/terms-and-conditions is saying that:
"The Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify pro rata, any trading profits exceeding 10% of deposit, prior and/or during to market closure for any specific or all financial instruments, and/or during any major news announcements."
So thank God I saved all of this terms and conditions just after I was waiting my funds and it's totally different:
"You agree that if a trade has fallen into a gap that resulted in a change of equity of the account of greater than 10%, then Company has the right to adjust the result of the change to 10% from the account".
So all this time when I was waiting my funds and explanation why there is a delay, they were just correcting their Terms and Conditions.
I added the original Terms and Conditions pdf file, please take a look.

Attachments

• Terms and Conditions.pdf
    428.5 KB · Views: 3
You need to wait for CySec answer to decide on your next move.
I guess he had no other option but to wait a little before making another move. Waiting Maybe waiting for sometime might also helps him getting his funds back in the mean while.

Back