Resolved - FOREXOPTIMUM - This company is SCAM!!

Dear, Anar.

Please refrain from posts of negative feedback towards the company.

You were paid the funds from your account.

Is there any rule on this forum that could stop me from that? Or may be I don't have the reason to write this? Your company is SCAM and this is reality...

They use my account open/close transaction without my knowledge manage my account !!More than 4 days i sent them request to change my password and they still have not regained my password !! I demand the immediate restoration of my password !!!Yesterday they put the deal at the time of instability is on the gold in the 10 lots for a fall !!! Disgraceful !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 3
Dear, Leyla!

We have sent you the password, though there is evidence that you and your fund manager(s) (trader(s)) that were opening trades from the beggining of your joining as our client have had passwords all this time, while you tried to spread information that Company is opening trades instead of you or your traders.
This was deliberately false information.

But if you decided to blackmail and spread deliberately fake and false inforation, intentionally telling lies using lack PR methods, here is a screenshot of your trading, where everyone can clearly see (as you had mentioned before that "Only an Idiot can open trades during unstable market"), that your trader is opening trades on Gold all this time, and when the trades were not profitable and brought you loss you decided to blackmail the company denying any responsibility, as it was with the 4 lot trades for the first time, which were actually closed with profit in the end, then you did the same with the 10 lots trade, which were floating minus, and finally closed with profit at the end, and needless to say that you just kept silent after that.

The screenshot clearly shows that all the trades were opened and closed from the same IP addresses, which proves that the mentioned trades were opened either by you or somone (trader) you have intrusted to do so.

Admitting that, Dear Leyla, we kindly ask you not to confuse all the members of this online community and website, telling them lies using deliberately false information concerning your trading account activity.

Attachments

• Отчет по торговле.png
    Отчет по торговле.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 3
Dear, Leyla!

We have sent you the password, though there is evidence that you and your fund manager(s) (trader(s)) that were opening trades from the beggining of your joining as our client have had passwords all this time, while you tried to spread information that Company is opening trades instead of you or your traders.

But if you decided to blackmail and spread deliberately fake and false inforation, intentionally telling lies using lack PR methods, here is a screenshot of your trading, where everyone can clearly see (as you had mentioned before that "Only an Idiot can open trades during unstable market"), that your trader is opening trades on Gold all this time, and when the trades were not profitable and brought you loss you decided to blackmail the company denying any responsibility, as it was with the 4 lot trades for the first time, which were actually closed with profit in the end, then you did the same with the 10 lots trade, which were floating minus, and finally closed with profit at the end, and needless to say that you just kept silent after that.

The screenshot clearly shows that all the trades were opened and closed from the same IP addresses, which proves that the mentioned trades were opened either by you or somone (trader) you have intrusted to do so.

Admitting that, Dear Leyla, we kindly ask you not to confuse all the members of this online community and website, telling them lies using deliberately false information concerning your trading account activity.

So,it is the work of the trader,which was provided by your company,because I did not carry out the trade!

They changed all my passwords which are possible, and they don't even want create conditions for withdrawal of funds! In every possible way,they are doing their best to hinder my withdrawal!!!

Dear, Leyla!

Ok. If this information is false. Why company didn't change password in 24hour??? Company changed password of the client after 4 days...

Is that normal?

How could you invest so big amount to offshore regulated company? They're little known company among traders there you had to make a research on them before investing even a cent.
Yes i made mistake,i had to make a research before investing.This experience is big lesson for me.

Send an email requesting a the procedure for withdrawal of all remaining funds. See if that gets any results.

Yesterday, I tried to get my money, and I am again faced with the problem,because investor password is incorrect!I have not changed the password of the investor,and it is not STRANGE that my investor password is incorrect !
I sent yesterday request for restoration of the investor password !I am waiting reply from them !

Attachments

• investor.JPG
    investor.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Parol investora.PNG
    Parol investora.PNG
    125.6 KB · Views: 3
Back