ForexTrading Apprentice

C K

Recruit
Hi,I'm new to forex trading.Have been using a demo a/c and like most newbies,made money and then lost some too.Am looking forward to being mentored by a full time forex trader.Anyone out there willing to help out?Am also willing to share profits?
Thank you.

Be careful asking questions like this. Forex mentors who want to charge a lot of money and/or want a cut of your money (via IB commissions or % of profits) are common. Successful full time traders with enough time to properly mentor you are rare.

Why should you worry if they are your IB? Simple - they get a cut of the spread on every trade. This gives them a financial incentive to convince you to over-trade your account.

Why should you be cautious about them wanting a cut of the profits? They may decide to take high risks with your money. If it goes badly, they've only spent a little time. If it goes well, they get a cut of profits . . . until the day that it goes badly.

fta

Hello,
I bought their robot, and it doesn't bring any profits, so don't trust to them.

I'm fairly sure the guy who started this thread was asking if he could be an apprentice to a forex mentor, not about a specific company with a name including apprentice. :p

Back