Forexyard warning !!!!!

pippedout

Private
Took my initial investment in days,over nine grand,very bad analysis sent everyday,platform freeze,slipping,currrency values way out of wack to other platforms,stoploss taken out in minutes everytime up to 100 pips,short or long,did'nt matter,sure I made some bad trades but this is highway robbery.It was impossible to make a winning trade,even without stoploss,I got hit with margin call,strategy was blown away,currencies magically went the opposite way............what a scam,leaves you feeling violated,Don't think I'll ever see my money again,stay away from this people,cause you can certainly kiss your money goodbye..............

After 4+ years of trading Forex , I am still surprised by these luckless traders that refuse to do any due-diligence before funding a "live" account. IMO-it takes at least a year of trading(WITH THE BARE MINIMUM DEPOSIT ALLOWED) Testing and re-testing ALL aspects of your Broker(Execution/Customer Service/Withdrawls). Pippedout has learned a hard lesson. Theres no shame in being ripped off-ONCE! I wonder if you knew about their reputation BEFORE you gave them your money? I was recently thrown out of FXPro.com after 1-1/2 years of taking small withdrawls( 100-500 bucks at a time but almost every week-all this off a trading account with never more than 1000. balance) It took me that long to convince myself they were not the usual evil MothrFckers that are so commen in Forex. Now-my only way to trade currently is thru MBT(IMO-the only USA broker worth their weight in Dogsh_t). I can say this though-ONLY HERE AT FPA will you have ANY chance of recovering your funds. Just dont give up(hard I know). BTW-I was thrown out of FXPro.com for being American-not my trading(so they said).Good luck.

Thanks man,I have not heard from them since I told them,I figured they scammed me,and the remainder of my account withdrawal is nowhere in sight,I hope they don't get a chance to do it to someone else,I was referred to this site,and hopefullly I get some justice.

Back