fortfs.com FORT FINANCIAL SERVICE scam

Andrius

Recruit
I get difficult situation, I have few account on this broker. When on one account I lost, on different account I get profit. Then request for withdraw witch I get profit. After 91 hour they told trades are Non-market prices and cancel my withdraw and reset account. All money gone.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ankupis/fortfs-448361/1413761

Thanks,
Andrius

Attachments

• Treatment history.pdf
    38 KB · Views: 23
  • 20151106.pdf
    109.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20151110.pdf
    37.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 448361.zip
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
Can you highlight the trades or provide the ticket no of the trade for which you had problems. Have u got screenshot of the platform where it shows there is price movement supporting your stance.

Also try inviting the representative of Fort Financial Services to this thread.

From broker I get to email Daily Confirmation

Attachments

• Daily Confirmation PDF.zip
    570.4 KB · Views: 19
When I request for withdraw and past 91 hours broker change trading history

Attachments

• Statement 448361 - Andrius Kiupelis.pdf
    159.8 KB · Views: 19
Ask them to please come and join this discussion thread. Ask them to please explain the removal of those trades.

I attach file "Treatment history.pdf"
Broker writes...

Hello. We detected on your account activity, which has the features of activity aimed at getting non-market profit. In this
regard, these trades are subject to cancellation in accordance with paragraph 5. Non-market prices. 5.5. The
Company shall guarantee that a non-market price will be deleted from the instant quotes by bringing the trading
history in line with the actual market prices. 5.6. Provided that the Company or a Client could provide a sufficient
evidence that opening and/or closing the trade has been executed with the price significantly different from the market
price, the Company undertakes to recalculate financial results of such trade according to real market (exchange or
interbank) quotations or completely cancel it. Fort Financial Services Ltd. Fort Financial Services Ltd.
448361.csv (416.43Kb)

Back