• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Fortress Fund Managed FX program?

Fortress Fund is ranked #1-2 on Currensee.com for several years and I have had an account there too. It is a very aggressive fund that has had pretty low DD in achieving some huge returns! The numbers are really not "too good to be true" though because they are compounded really.

(I am not endorsing this Fund as I am not one of the traders and am just sharing my experiences / information).

Cheers!

Fortress Fund is ranked #1-2 on Currensee.com for several years and I have had an account there too. It is a very aggressive fund that has had pretty low DD in achieving some huge returns! The numbers are really not "too good to be true" though because they are compounded really.

(I am not endorsing this Fund as I am not one of the traders and am just sharing my experiences / information).

Cheers!

So does that mean that you currently have an account with the Fortress Fund? How long have you been with them?

I have an account here (Deposited $10K to not pay high fees) and have made over $10k since inception of trading.
I have made one withdrawal, and have received VERY GOOD service from Ethan, as well as their brokerage.
It's a a VERY VERY impressive Fund!

IMO from the various threads and research this is simply the latest ponzi/fraud incarnation of Ryan O Rourke, 2 years ago he had PrimeFundFX, when that crashed he renamed and relaunched as a fund that used BDFX as broker see https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-broker-bankdirectfx.26488/page-22#post141543

When the ponzi finally catches up and too many people want money, he "crashes" it intentionally, so it blows up, and he repeats the process, all he needs is a new domain, new virt office, and new mt4 white label - easy peasy. He even recycles marketing materials, email texts, and even the spam lists he emails to. See https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/knight-capital-markets-fortress-fund-warning.42436
looks like the jig is up for Fortress. He will spend the next month or 2 setting up a newly named MAM and brokerage, will sucker in depositors, pay shill forum accounts for "support", pay out to affiliates like forexverified for further "legitimacy", and we will then waste 6 months arguing here on the forums with the duped who wont accept that they have, in fact, been scammed, which is made harder because he will pay out a few smaller withdrawals as long as the ponzi can support it (because of incoming funds). And then it will ultimately crash. Again. And THEN we will have a *new* "warning" thread. TOO LATE. AGAIN.

Back