Fortress prime withdrawals

Hi All traders,

I am opening this thread to survey and looking for solutions and all parties involved with fortress prime,UAE Dubai.

1. My initial capital is intact, still have 60,000USD with Fortress Prime
2. Earlier, withdrawals is normal but since 3months, all profit is not withdrawable
3. Fortress Prime said it is banking problem, and will be resolved soon... very soon, didnt know how soon
4. Until now i am still trading with this platform as they said everything is still okay

Please all traders who has the same problems as mine, we post it here and look for the best solutions

Thanks FPA.

Attachments

• FORTRESS PRIME.png
    FORTRESS PRIME.png
    3 KB · Views: 0
Reading your other post on this broker, it looks like the broker is shaky and on the brink.

My advice would be to try withdrawing small amounts (USD1000-3000) and as frequently as you can or they would allow you to do so. Some shady brokers will allow you to withdraw small amounts but will keep larger withdrawals pending and give you the runaround.
That way, you might at least get back some of your money when and if that broker does go broke.

Have you tried to file complaint to their regulators? If they don't reply there try to pursue them in legal way.

Ridzuan,
Someone just forwarded that thread to me. I commented on it earlier.
You are not the only one having WD issue. Here is another thread financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/fortress-prime-confirms-clients-withdrawal-delays
Just read comments. I personally know another guy that is in the process of filling a lawsuit (he deposited 300k)
I asked 2 Industry news websites to investigate but they need something in writing (aka corporate emails that confirm ongoing issue with the WD)
Contact Leaprate or Finance Magnates directly if you have any proof.
What I can't get is WHY this is still not in the news?

Last edited by a moderator:
NY Dude - if you are in the USA, get in touch with the CFTC.

I don't have an account with them. Unregulated Dubai Broker? Are you kidding. No way. My friend runs a brokerage from Lebanon, that is how I know the details.
They offered profit sharing deal on his a-book flow so my friend took it.
Yes, you heard me right. Liquidity provider that gives money back to the "STP Broker". Pathetic. I said to my friend that he is an idiot. Now he will spend thousands on lawyers.

Fortress prime will try to collect more money to pay pending withdrawals. So typical. Look at that announcement http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...to-overcome-obstacles-through-an-acquisition/

"Good luck" to their clients!

Hi I am new here but have been left no choice, I have been waiting a month for my withdrawal and seem to have had the same excuse about bank being changed and that the withdrawal would be processed soon, at first very nice and very responsive. Now nothing they don't respond at all. I will also start a new thread. Any advice would be great Thanks Lance

Back