Fortress Prime Withholding My Funds

Hi CocoBoko,

Thanks for your help I will definitely follow through with the Dubai Police and the Ministry of Interior. How long does it usually take for the ministry to get back to us? And to follow up is Hamed ahmed elbarki related to Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments?

Hi dear
Give him the note and about all the story in know dubai dosent like this and they catch him and make action fast
Im in dubai 15 years
Mr. hamed maneger and partner for fortress capital investments
And about the prime they work by this name without lisenes

Plz keep safe
Nobusiness of fortress prime license from uae central bank also dubai economic debartment and those are not allowed to practice the activity and location of the company
Please keep safe
To make sure cheak the license list from this web ( www.centralbank.ae )
Call and contact them to be sure the will tell u
Keep note to central bank to help each other about this thieves
Also fortress capital investments
Keep safe from this liars
The website for this company is not real

Hi everyone,

Im posting again because today is the day the sheikh supposedly arriving to counter sign the checks, the money and funds should be wired out by the 24th of Jan as announced by Nick, Bobby and Mustafa. So far I've left a message with both the previous BT members (Nick and Bobby) lets see if they get back to me. On my part I will keep things transparent and will update about the situation as they go along.

Sincerely,
ZenCR

Hi everyone,

Im posting again because today is the day the sheikh supposedly arriving to counter sign the checks, the money and funds should be wired out by the 24th of Jan as announced by Nick, Bobby and Mustafa. So far I've left a message with both the previous BT members (Nick and Bobby) lets see if they get back to me. On my part I will keep things transparent and will update about the situation as they go along.

Sincerely,
ZenCR

Keep us update about everything.

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,
ZenCR

Hi dear
Sheikh is out of country for 40 days

So he's supposed to arrive to sign the checks, but really is somewhere else.

What kind of investment has only one person who can sign checks for client withdrawals? Why can't the accounting department wire the money?

So he's supposed to arrive to sign the checks, but really is somewhere else.

What kind of investment has only one person who can sign checks for client withdrawals? Why can't the accounting department wire the money?

That is a very good point you are making Pharoah, Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments ran a 100% b-book which blew up and in their case they need additional funding since they dried up all their cash reserves. I think this is where the Sheikh or the supposed board comes in.

I will update as I receive responses from Nick Kundnani + Mustafa Gamaleldin + Sara Ahmadi + others.

Right now they are all saying that wires will be completed this week by the end of January.

They tried to say their bank account was frozen which is a lie because they still accept deposits. Why can they accept money but not send withdrawals?

They also offer to send personal wires when you complain enough times but only for small amounts.

I heard the Sheikh was signing the wires weeks ago so which was another stall tactic. Anything they say about the Sheikh is 100% fabricated & I highly doubt the Sheikh has any affiliation with this corrupt group of scam artists.

There are millions due to clients - We should ALL collaborate and try to get Interpol to get involved to lock all their assets and return our money.

They are operating illegally and should be stopped before even more people lose their money to this scam operation.

Cokoboko - who is Alameen? why should we send our complaints to him? what can he do for us? will it cost money?

I will update as I receive responses from Nick Kundnani + Mustafa Gamaleldin + Sara Ahmadi + others.

Right now they are all saying that wires will be completed this week by the end of January.

They tried to say their bank account was frozen which is a lie because they still accept deposits. Why can they accept money but not send withdrawals?

They also offer to send personal wires when you complain enough times but only for small amounts.

I heard the Sheikh was signing the wires weeks ago so which was another stall tactic. Anything they say about the Sheikh is 100% fabricated & I highly doubt the Sheikh has any affiliation with this corrupt group of scam artists.

There are millions due to clients - We should ALL collaborate and try to get Interpol to get involved to lock all their assets and return our money.

They are operating illegally and should be stopped before even more people lose their money to this scam operation.

Cokoboko - who is Alameen? why should we send our complaints to him? what can he do for us? will it cost money?

Hi ForexPositive,

Its already the 29th of Jan, all of Fortress employees: Mitch, Nick, Robert, Sara, Mustafa and John has stopped all communications. They are no longer online and their linkedin profiles are no longer associated to Fortress Prime.

Who ever is involved in this Fortress Withdrawal Fraud please contact the Dubai Economic Department and please visit all the links that CocoBoko has supplied us. We NEED to take action since all they are always stalling us. They do not intend to give us back our funds. Please submit your police report and the ministry of interior.

ZenCR,

Back