Fortress Prime Withholding My Funds

I will update as I receive responses from Nick Kundnani + Mustafa Gamaleldin + Sara Ahmadi + others.

Right now they are all saying that wires will be completed this week by the end of January.

They tried to say their bank account was frozen which is a lie because they still accept deposits. Why can they accept money but not send withdrawals?

They also offer to send personal wires when you complain enough times but only for small amounts.

I heard the Sheikh was signing the wires weeks ago so which was another stall tactic. Anything they say about the Sheikh is 100% fabricated & I highly doubt the Sheikh has any affiliation with this corrupt group of scam artists.

There are millions due to clients - We should ALL collaborate and try to get Interpol to get involved to lock all their assets and return our money.

They are operating illegally and should be stopped before even more people lose their money to this scam operation.

Cokoboko - who is Alameen? why should we send our complaints to him? what can he do for us? will it cost money?

For all dear
Dont believe the site for this company they are liars and the company’s illegal and they did not have licensed by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates and The Director and partner hamed ahmed elbarki is wanted to FBI all should cheack this name in the site for fbi I hope everyone help each other dont stop if fortress pay half your amont
All should send email and contact this adress
http://Www.moi.gov.ae
http://Www.dubaipolice.gov.ae
http://Www.centralbank.ae
http://Www.alameen.ae
http://Www.sheikhmohammed.ae
All goverment should be know about the this bad play
Because i think he will close company this week and run away

Hi Everyone,

It is past the promised D-Date of Jan 31, 2016. Fortress Prime has cut off all communication. If you have any criminal complaints against please email the dubai police at info@dubaipolice.gov.ae.

I also have a Dubai police investigator for this case, he is specially assigned for Fortress Prime Fraud. Please PM me for the email of the investigator.

In addition, I also have a legal case pending against fortress if you would like to get the contact for a lawyer please PM me.

ZenCR,

Dear FPA,

To the admin here I would like to know if you can get in touch with someone from Finance Magnates. The clients of Fortress are really out of the loop since December of 2015. For some reason Finance Magnates always get exclusive interviews with Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments.

Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments are in the same building but different floors and offices. As of this moment all our team knows is that Mustafa is not the Decision Maker, it is Mr. Hamed Mokhtar and Ali of the Board, they are the two not releasing our funds. There is also a woman name Swanson in the office of Fortress Capital Investments, she is the supposed attache to the Sheikh and she also have power over the release of our money.

We need to hasten this process before we get another promise that will just delay the withdrawals and Fortress Prime and Fortress Capita Investments will get away eventually with our profits into the wind, thus, we will no longer be able to get our money back. And in this case we cannot put accountability of any body, even Victor from Finance Magnates who write positive fluff pieces for Fortress Prime.

ZenCR,

John Woods, Mustafa Gamaleldin, Mitch Eaglstein, Nick Kundnani, Sara Ahmadi and Sawsal are all crooks in their own way, these were the guys who knew the facts and yet convinced us to trade with prime fortress, Mitch that bastard has very conveniently resigned and says all BS....where was his ethics when he duped me of my money,....now he is out and vanished into thin air and giving stories of how he was a victim.....what about me.....John woods and Mustafa tells me that I gave money to fortress and not them so how are they responsible.....I invested money because of John Woods and Mustafa.....now that all of them have made their share of money they will all vanish into thin air

I also suggest that all of us write so much about these guys - John Woods, Mustafa Gamaleldin, Mitch Eaglstein, Nick Kundnani, Sara Ahmadi and Sawsal that the world knows that how corrupt these guys were and how they duped our hard earned money and now that they have made their share one by one they are leaving the country and going to make a another career somewhere else

John Woods, Mustafa Gamaleldin, Mitch Eaglstein, Nick Kundnani, Sara Ahmadi and Sawsal told me very conveniently that they cannot give my money back and I can go and take legal actions....now that's some confidence after you cheat people of their money

another joke is Tareq Al Dili who is the head of compliance at fortress prime.....its amazing how he handles things....he is no where to be seen and hiding for the last 6 months.....and not to forget Haytham Abou El Nasr who is the so called senior VP.....these buggers have decided to play behind the curtain and I am not even sure that they are in Dubai.....the fortress office is empty and I was told by Sawsal in confidence that John Woods, Mustafa Gamaleldin, Mitch Eaglstein, Nick Kundnani, and Sara Ahmadi are all out of office and they are just keeping an eye what will happen in the office as they don't want to risk any legal actions

Fortressdubai.com website has recently updated so that the name of Mr.Hamed and Mitch is now removed. I've attached a screen shot of the website before it was edited, so that people who are compiling evidence against these two fraudulent companies Fortress Prime and Fortress Capital Investments have all the evidence they need.

ZenCR,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.24.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.24.29 PM.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.24.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 10.24.00 PM.png
    660.6 KB · Views: 1
People, I believe the best course of action to take right now is to make as much noise locally as possible. Contact the local press. I have written emails to every news outlet there and I urge you to do the same. Name the Sheikh himself and Hamad, a wanted FBI criminal.
We are in discussions with lawyers who believe Hamad has nothing left and is scrambling to raise money before the Sheikh finds out. The Sheikh is a position in the government and he has money. It will damage his reputation is this becomes public and that he is known to have done business with a wanted criminal. This is our best chance of getting any money back.

Back