Forums Upgrade and Expansion

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The latest upgrade and reorganization of the FPA's Forums has just been completed. There's now a new tab labeled Commerce Zone for commercial and company related postings.

I've moved Classified Ads, Press Releases, and Forex Services Discussions there. I've also created some new folders there...

Performance Testing – All the Performance Testing threads now have their own folder. This also gives a place for more general discussion of Performance Testing.

Company Articles – Companies have asked to submit educational and other articles in addition to Press Releases. Now there's a place for these.

Has Anyone Heard Of? - At last, a place to ask about those hot new products that aren't yet listed in the FPA's reviews or that don't have a discussion thread yet.

Company Comparisons and Competitions – The place to discuss and compare more than one company at a time.

If anyone has any good suggestions for more, you can post here or use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.

The latest upgrade and reorganization of the FPA's Forums has just been completed. There's now a new tab labeled Commerce Zone for commercial and company related postings.

I've moved Classified Ads, Press Releases, and Forex Services Discussions there. I've also created some new folders there...

Performance Testing – All the Performance Testing threads now have their own folder. This also gives a place for more general discussion of Performance Testing.

Company Articles – Companies have asked to submit educational and other articles in addition to Press Releases. Now there's a place for these.

Has Anyone Heard Of? - At last, a place to ask about those hot new products that aren't yet listed in the FPA's reviews or that don't have a discussion thread yet.

Company Comparisons and Competitions – The place to discuss and compare more than one company at a time.

If anyone has any good suggestions for more, you can post here or use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the page.

:) It's always best to be organized..Kudos!:D

Thank you sir very much....:)but i like most Sir Pipsalot analysys on pair EUR/USD because i trade to this pair......have a nice day sir

Last edited:
Back