FPA Military School - Images Not Being Shown

Grindin4pips

Private
Good Morning FPA,

I hope all is well. At this time, I am unable to view any images in any of the Military School lessons. When trying to open the images, I get an error:

Error 522
Connection timed out

The images were working until about 03:00 GMT

I have tried on several computers, browsers and my Android.

BTW, Thank you for such an incredible resource!

Good Morning FPA,

I hope all is well. At this time, I am unable to view any images in any of the Military School lessons. When trying to open the images, I get an error:

Error 522
Connection timed out

The images were working until about 03:00 GMT

I have tried on several computers, browsers and my Android.

BTW, Thank you for such an incredible resource!

Thanks for the information. I have forwarded your request to Moderator and problem will be short out soon :)

Thanks for the information. I have forwarded your request to Moderator and problem will be short out soon :)

Thanks for notifying the Mod, I really appreciate it! I hope this issue is resolved soon, my trading education is almost at a standstill.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report.

Can you check and see if it's still happening? If so, what city is the server which can't talk to images.forexpeacearmy.com in? If you open the image in new tab and get a 522 error, it should be in the middle of the diagram which shows where the communication error is.

You are welcome. :)

I get Newark (which is probably Newark, NJ)

For example, I am trying to access: images.forexpeacearmy.com/high_sctool/p14_ch4_pic1.png

I get:

o5thjt.jpg

Back