Free Access To My #1 Forex Trading Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Traders,

Its Andrew Mitchem here, The Forex Trading Coach.

I've been posting my Daily Strength and Weakness Analysis on FPA since February 2013 and "The Forex Trading Coach" has reviews on FPA dating back to 2009.

As an FPA member, I’ve decided to give you access to my #1 Forex Trading Strategy for free.

Why?

Well, a few weeks ago, I surveyed 15,000 active forex traders and the response blew me away.

Why?

84% of those people who replied, told me that they do not have a profitable forex trading strategy. Most people don’t have any strategy, but 84% said that they don’t have a working and profitable forex trading strategy.

I’ve decided to do something about that.

If you click on this link, you can get to my #1 Forex Trading Strategy for free.

I’ve decided to give it away. Click on the link below and you can get access straight away.

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED

You can read reviews for Andrew Mitchem here...

The Forex Trading Coach Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

You can follow him at the FPA here...

Andrew Mitchem - Daily Strengths and Weaknesses

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tested it?

Hi,
Thanks for posting the question. Yes, a huge number of people have tested the free strategy and the feedback has been amazing.
It's a strategy in itself that you can trade with and it also helps to give an insight into the overall way I trade.
Give it a go. There's no charge to join.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Thank you Andrew.

very helpful strategy.

You are very welcome and thanks for letting me know.
If there is anything else I can help you with, you have my email address now in the membership site.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back