FREE Double Top/Bottom Indicator - Very Good Edge

FX-Mike

Recruit
Hello,

I'm Mike Semlitsch the owner of www.PerfectTrendSystem.com.

I trade since 2007 and I'm a professional coder since 1995. My ultimate goal is to provide real value to the retail trading community.

I have programmed a double top/bottom indicator which produces a good edge over the market. Until now 5000+ traders are using it already.

You can get the indicator for FREE via this link: Ultimate Double Top/Bottom Indicator

The following video shows the possible performance of the indicator:

You will have the best results with the indicator if you only trade those signals which occur within an edge of the bigger picture.

E.g. a MACD-divergence on H4 + a double top/bottom signal on M30/H1 in direction of the divergence

Or trend lines drawn on D1/H4 + a double top/bottom signal on M30/H1 directly at a trend line

We trade this top-down approach (bigger picture edge + lower tf signal) in a free telegram group. You can register here: FREE DTB Telegram Group

As you can see from the reviews below the community very happy with the trading method and my service:

FPA_1.png

FPA_2.png

FPA_3.png

There are also paid indicators available around the Double Top/Bottom approach. The following screenshots are showing the reviews for those products:

Mql5_Indi1.png

Mql5_Indi2.png

Mql5_Scanner.png

I have written a lengthy article about the trading approach "H4 Divergence + M30/H1 Signal" which you can read here: Article H4 Divergence + M30/H1 DTB

At the bottom of this article I got the following great feedback from my community:

Mql5_Div1.png

Mql5_Div2.png

Mql5_Div3.png

Mql5_Div4.png

Mql5_Div5.png

In this thread I will post charts with MACD-divergence analysis of the time frame H4 and I will show trades which occurred within those divergences. Then the trading approach will get clear.

Hello Traders,

as you can see in the following screenshot there was a bullish MACD Divergence on GBPCAD H4:

201804121324_h4_GBPCAD.gif

When we see such a divergence on H4 then we hope to see a double bottom at the lowest low of the downward move:

H4Div_DB1.png

Or a double bottom near the lowest low of the downward move:

H4Div_DB2.png

The following instruments are in a bullish H4 divergence: EURCAD GBPCAD EURNZD AUDNZD
The following instruments are in a bearish H4 divergence: NZDCHF CADCHF

Free Double Top/Bottom Indicator
FREE Signals + Telegram Group

Hello Traders,

the following screenshot shows a bearish MACD Divergence on NZDCHF H4:

201804130743_h4_NZDCHF.gif

At such H4 divergences we enter into a double top at the highest high of the upward move:

H4Div_DT1.png

Or a double top near the highest high of the upward move:

H4Div_DT2.png

The following instruments are in a bullish H4 divergence: EURCAD GBPCAD EURNZD AUDNZD
The following instruments are in a bearish H4 divergence: NZDCHF CADCHF

Hello Traders,

the following screenshot shows a bearish MACD Divergence on EURJPY H4:

201804170451_h4_EURJPY.gif

When we see such a divergence on H4 then we hope to see a double top at the highest high of the upward move:

H4Div_DT1.png

H4Div_DT2.png

The following instruments are in a bullish H4 divergence: EURCAD
The following instruments are in a bearish H4 divergence: USDJPY EURJPY [DAX30] NZDCHF CADCHF

Hello Traders,

in the following screenshot you can see a bearish MACD Divergence on BRENT H4:

201804190539_h4_BRENT.gif

A high probability trade within these H4 divergergences is a: double top at the highest high of the upward move:

H4Div_DT1.png

H4Div_DT2.png

The following instruments are in a bearish H4 divergence: EURJPY EURUSD [DAX30] NZDCHF CADCHF BRENT USDCHF

Back