Free Scalping Expert Advisor

mzarimi

Recruit
I want to share scalping EA with you all. I already test this EA on my demo account(run with VPS) and I satified with the result. This EA only suggest for EUR/USD and USD/CHF but I adds 5 more pairs including GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY. I use M1 time frame to run this EA. So you can download and test yourself. Hope you found nice setting for this EA to optimize the result.

Please check the performance at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mzarimi/mzarimi/1368345

Attachments

• robot.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 591
greetings,
I like your results,
Kindly share on how to set up the ea coz i have seen two files, the robot file and the silent file.

greetings,
I like your results,
Kindly share on how to setup the ea coz i have seen two files, the robot file and the silent file.
If you want set up like mine you need to change;
StepX: 5
PipStep: 100
PipStep2: 200
TP: 100
MaxTrades: 5
Close:Friday: False

Remember this setup is only for 5 decimal forex account. The default settings on that EA is for 4 decimal. Low spread broker is recommend.

Don't get me wrong, but the EA looks like a time-ticking bomb. Judging from the myfxbook link, the EA uses martingale and it doesn't seem to have any stop loss in place. You will blow your account with this EA very soon.

Don't get me wrong, but the EA looks like a time-ticking bomb. Judging from the myfxbook link, the EA uses martingale and it doesn't seem to have any stop loss in place. You will blow your account with this EA very soon.
Yes that EA uses martingale and don't have any stop loss but I want to see how long account can survive with that EA.

Playing with dynamite ? No SL and martingale don't go together! And leverage 1:500 is calling for disaster!
fx avatar

Real account scalping EUR/USD, averaging 4% per month with no martingale or grid trading.

Check out performance on : myfxbook.com/members/dcloud/provisave/1378200

This ea can be useful if you can construct another ea doing exactly opposite of what this ea does.
The new ea will definitely make a lot of money in long run

Back