Resolved - Freeze server in Zero account XM.com

gashaweb

Recruit
One of the worst companies where the platform is frozen for a long time to stop the work of the Expert. After the deal is opened, the server stops working completely with an Internet connection signal, so the dealer knows that the deal is still working. But in fact the platform is completely frozen.

I spoke to customer service but did not get the excuse that the problem was on the site !!!

I Screen capture the conversation on 21/03/2017.

I also Screen capture trading directly with the screen capture program and will upload it to YouTube and place the link.

Unfortunately, I was relying on the majority of my trading on trailing stop but the company was manipulating the platform so that the trailing stop is not implemented. As well as disable the operation of automated trading.

My account No. 17109811

I uploaded the live video to the manipulation process on YouTube. Attachment link.

Attached picture of the mail sent to the company.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...Go2U3RCc2draW8

The last reply from the company.
He has no intention of solving the problem.

Attachments

• رد شركة xm 26-03-2017.png
    رد شركة xm 26-03-2017.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 10
On Monday, 27/03/2017.

I was contacted by El Mestapha Lemghibchi.

Account Manager, and unfortunately even before watching the video I raised, was his response that the evidence provided did not serve me nor help me. As invalid evidence.

He asked me to logo in company's website and filled out the complaint form and sent it. I have filled out the form and sent it to them by E-mail that was mentioned in the form.

I will go with them step by step and update you first.

Attachments

• الرد على صطفى مدير الحسابات.png
    الرد على صطفى مدير الحسابات.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 8
  • XMUK - Complaints Form.pdf
    605.5 KB · Views: 4
Email all the addresses you have at XM and ask them to send their FPA forums representative to take a look at your issue.

Attachments

• E-mails to XM 1.png
    E-mails to XM 1.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 7
  • E-mails to XM 2.png
    E-mails to XM 2.png
    830 KB · Views: 7
  • E-mails to XM 3.png
    E-mails to XM 3.png
    913.1 KB · Views: 4
  • E-mails to XM 4.png
    E-mails to XM 4.png
    253 KB · Views: 6
The company is still considering the complaint, according to Mr. El Mestapha Lemghibchi. Account Manage

I have filed a complaint with FCA

Attachments

• رد مصطفى على النموذج المرسل.png
    رد مصطفى على النموذج المرسل.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 6
  • شكوى لدى FCA.png
    شكوى لدى FCA.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 6
Unfortunately, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Can not help those outside the UK !!
To keep the license just a supportive interface for the company but not useful to traders.

Attachments

• رد FCA.png
    رد FCA.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 5
  • الشكوى FCA.pdf
    113.3 KB · Views: 4
Back