From $50 / $500 Per Day For 90 Days

newbietofx

Recruit
Hi. I've been trading Forex for 7 years. Lost about $20k in online and offline trading courses and pouring $$ into the Forex market.

Have I made back overall? Nope.

Why I've not yet given up? Because dream is like the best sex with the most beautiful woman. It will keep moving you forward. Never given up. If I have I wouldn't be here telling my story.

I started Forex in 2006. Succumb to greed and distaste towards my solo business. I've paid over $5k for a seminar which I find out that their system was nothing more than 123 top/bottom. And I paid $5k to get it. What a loser I was then.

I spent the last 6 years of my money and life trading Forex base on indicators like MACD, Stoch, RSI. BB. Nothing works. Fib. Don't get me on Fibs. They don't' work period.

Why? Because you are expecting a future yet to happen. Many times I am lucky with Fibs but most the market plunge right through. Forget about 50% or 61.8%. Just don't. You are playing with future expectation than might not work. You are taking chances.

I don't take chances. I've learn about english chess and poker. Never was good with them. But I learn about planning route according to expectation. So if expectation A arrive. I took plan B. Stuff like this.

Than in 2013. I learn about trading naked. Price Action. Candlestick Pattern. And manage to turn $100 into $200 in less than 10 months.

Than I did the same in Jan 2014. I turn $1k into $1800.

After that I got greedy and turn to a guru who turn demo from $9k to $10k in just one trade.

I lost myself.

I forgot what I learn in 2013. And manage to blow 2 accounts within Feb 2014 and April 2014.

Than I picked up the pieces and got my feet back up.

Than an amazing thing happen. I found out about Market Profile (still just as bad). Than I read Anna Couling Volume Price Analysis and this is where my story began.

I've spent the last 6 years using the wrong approach like MACD, lagging indicators whereas I could have shorten my learning curve into just 2 years. Focusing on Price Action. Candlestick Pattern and Wyckoff Theory. I just did this in 2013. Added Volume Price Analysis in 2014.

Than in Oct 2014 I learn about hedging. Pack my capital and migrate to Aust brokers.

I don't have any fear anymore. I don't think twice about entry after a huge extension. I jump in on every breakouts I get. Because of hedging.

I still get some losing days but I never ever fear of losing money anymore. Because it will never get big nor will I ever blown any account anymore.

So if you are struggling. Learn price action and candlestick pattern and volume price analysis. Stay away from indicators.

What about support and resistance? Everyone have their own set of levels. I have but I don't think too much into those levels. Instead I focus on where I want to go. And let price does its job.

If its get there. Great. I plan where to take my profits.

If it paused and reverse. I plan where to hedge my losses and hopefully market only reverse once.

If it reverses and reverses again. I plan where to hedge my 2nd losses and where to join my 1st entry.

I don't have fear. I don't hesitate. I trade what I know will work.

Believe. You must believe.

Did I say I am trading using a Samsung Galaxy 2. Recently than upgraded onto Samsung Note 3.

Trade Safe.

About me:

I have been learning to trade Forex since 2006, and still do. I had little ups and many downs but never give up because this is the next best thing to IM. I don't like to sell. I don't like to mingle. I don't like to be at the mercy of clients. My biggest problem is gratification. Is the same to masturbation. Too fast too soon. So I hope I can achieve delayed gratification.

Rules:

- Stay mechanical. Don't think. Don't get emotional involved.

Goal: 1st Milestone (After 90 days)

- $50 per day (50 pips) on a $1000 account.

- aiming to double my deposit to 100% within 90 days. Then compound to $5000 for another 90 days.

Goal: 2nd Milestone (After 180 days)

- after I reach $5000 of my own money. I'll inject another $5000 (bank's money) to trade with $10, 000.

- $100 - $500 per day on a $10, 000 account.

Goal: 3rd Milestone (I Can Quit My Business And Go Get Laid) (hopefully after 90 days)

- after I achieve $10, 000 of my own money. I'll inject another $10, 000 (bank's money) to trade with $20, 000.

- $500 - $1000 per day on a $20, 000 account.

My System: A Samsung Note 3 (in case you are wondering)

- ADX.

- 10 EMA.

- Volume.

- A Cold Heart.

Oct 2014 Week 1: Too Fast Too Soon

oct week 1 2014.png

Oct 2014 Week 4: Manage to hit 3 out of 5 days.

oct week 4 2014.png

Forex Price Action Trading Hack - Shorten Your Learning Curve

Very interesting note. I also struggled with indicators for a long time, now I am just a price action trader. I read into the speed and strength of the market through the price it self.

Very nice to have read your story. I have been trading in the forex market since 2010 and yet to achieve financial freedom. With all the struggles and hassle with the forex trading itself. I have another added tension of my countries regulation which does not allow me to perform margin trading. :(

Back