Future of Forex?

Automatic systems are developing at a quick rate and are getting more and more popular. However, I doubt that manual trading will stop, at least not in the next few years.

Artificial intelligence had its own place as human beings make robot for trading but as much one can rely on hiw own brain he can not depend on other things. If all robots are successful then why so much traders are in loss. Actually we have to trade with our own skills then our future with forex trading will safe.

I don’t think it is threat for us. Because forex business is very old business and expanding day by day. Forex trading also getting advanced. Now a days there are many advanced technology introduced in this market. Like forex robots, bitcoins etc. This things are getting popular now a days. This is the demand of times to get automated in forex business also. But still some trader are comfortable with manual trading.

Regarding the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies, I think they will just be incorporated into the Forex trading eventually. Having yet another instrument to trade can only be a positive thing, in my opinion.

Regarding the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies, I think they will just be incorporated into the Forex trading eventually. Having yet another instrument to trade can only be a positive thing, in my opinion.

i agree with you, a lot of traders trade with cryptocurrency markets. i think forex has future if brokers will add cryptocurrency instruments for trading.

As time passes many new things arise in business. In forex too there is much variety we do trading with new features, Now brokers also offer crypto currency accounts you can deal with crypto trading that is less risky . Brokers and traders should go with new trend of business. I think future with forex trading is having many ways to do in this business.

Forex future is also moving towards automation. This is the need of times. That’s why now trader are move from binary trading to forex trading. People are also adopting this. I also comfortable with forex trading. Some latest technology of forex is forex robots. Also trader are investing on bitcoins. I think the automation will make forex more popular. People like earn money in very shortest period. I don’t think it is threat for forex trading.

Firstly, there was forex, then binary options appeared, which eventually began to die out. It's a pity because I like them. In order to keep abreast, brokers of binary options began to make forex platforms. Also, the cryptocurrency came to forex, which every broker brings to their tools. What will happen next? It's hard to imagine.

I think, even now it's quite clear that Forex has the future. Even with cryptocurrency enjoying its dominance over the whole market, I think, Forex is going to live due to its high trading volume and the fact that without it the market is unlikely to survive.

Back