Future of Forex?

I believe Forex will have a great future. it's going to at its peak for at least ten or twenty years. though it's unlikely that ther won't be any need in similar markets in the future.

Firstly, there was forex, then binary options appeared, which eventually began to die out. It's a pity because I like them. In order to keep abreast, brokers of binary options began to make forex platforms. Also, the cryptocurrency came to forex, which every broker brings to their tools. What will happen next? It's hard to imagine.
i thin binary trading do not have future

I wouldn't be so judgemental about binary options. There're still a lot of binary platforms that are in great demand among traders.

The market keeps on modifying with the passage of time. These changes can be utilized in a positive manner in order to generate the consistent profits. The future of this market is bright as more and more people are investing in it and also talking about it at every platform.

I think Forex is gonna be okay. Where's it going? Maybe it will be some significant change or absolutely new services, but the essence will remain and trading will live.

Forex is brightening future business as its market crossed $5 trillion business it is hard to say it will come back. It is very fantasizing, attractive and charming business. New traders are coming here to test their trading abilities . I think this business will be the largest financial business in the world.

I am not sure which future will be for Forex now cause market maybe somewhat silient today for all your deeds, and we need to wait out a bit for it to be alive, I bet current quarantine measures will fall somewhere like in the summer and all will be cool;)

Any of you personally profitable for a long time trading forex?

I have been trading in the Forex markets for over 10 years now and i am a profitable trader. But you also need to remember that this is a market in which you need to follow the Golden Rules of Trading and unless you are doing so the trading will not be easy for you.

I have been trading in the Forex markets for over 10 years now and i am a profitable trader. But you also need to remember that this is a market in which you need to follow the Golden Rules of Trading and unless you are doing so the trading will not be easy for you.
i think you can be trading for a long time but also as an educated trader you need to be able to adapt to the markets and the world around them

Back