Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

Joe719

fxlivedaytrading.com representative
I would like to introduce you to Fx Live Day Trading. We are a new live forex trading room service. We are 2 successful traders who have worked as full time pro traders for over 10 years. We would like to help others see the possibility of financial freedom through professional FOREX trading.

Currently we offer a free 10 day trial to our Pro service.

We are currently working on videos, however we are a bit behind in posting videos since much of our time has been spent working with Lawyers as we create our own private Hedge Fund. (Wow what a project)

We will provide videos on Trading, Money Management, Trade Strategies, trade psychology and performance logging. We also provide some previous trade examples. From time to time we will update this thread to provide a track record of our performance. Please bookmark this page so you can see why our professional traders have a great reputation

Please check back to see our track record hope to see you in the room!!!

June 1st and 2nd

ok Folks here is the trades. Hope im posting correctly not sure if this is NEW THREAD OR WHAT...........For all you who took them good for you.

Asian
1.) Last night (Asian session) E-J short got stopped out lost 22 pips. We had 1/2 position since it was early asian.
2.) Later on around 12:30 am EST there was very nice set up on 1 hour with excellent divergence all lined up. GU short-------This short was 90 plus pips for those who entered and exited where we recommended.

U.S. session===
3.) Took small loss on E-cad scalp (1/2 position) (13 pip loss)
4.) banked 20 pips on E-J short (full position) based on our system signals lining up.

I know most of you are our private customers we will soon be opening our service up please be patient we are new to this web stuff and still dealing with Hedge Fund work and research. We will be adding to our staff as we really are limited in time for posting but 100% dedicated to helping others build wealth.

Peace Out

Brooklyn Trader ;)

6/02-6/03

Ok Everyone.

Here is quick recap.

we decided to play scalps only since our system was generating signals on the short term.

Had several scalps (8 trades)

Most were playing in asian session on A-J. Some were on E-J one on Euro-usd.

We averaged about 22 pips per trade no losers today only winners.

Will be off tomorrow. Starting early next week we will have better system for people to sign up on our list. Currently we have yahoo groups but it is not working so we are only working off current members.

Please be patient it will surely be worth it.

I keep telling my partner that it makes more sense to not have trading room as we do very well trading out own private funds. Since I agreed to do this for 3 months I am following through. We feel it will allow us to become even better at taking notes and even more selective with trade scalps since we are having others watch which will in turn allow us to make more money when we trade.

Peace.............and be patient mailing stuff will be up sometime next week and we will start accepting new members end of next week.

taking tomorrow off to relax in my pooooooooooool i need it :)

see everyone on Monday.

Euro-CAD PUT ON YOUR RADAR AS SWING TRADE

Sorry I forgot to mention Took small nibble position in Euro-Cad long. I will be holding this for a little (at least over the weekend). NOTHING IS A DEFINITE PLAY. I am simply telling you what I did with my fund and that is all. Do as you wish with the info!

Entry is 1.2655, and 1.2670

nice setup. We will add if it goes our way.

This trade is not for the weak hearted. It is going against the trend but we feel risk reward is there. Sorry dont have a stop on this one since the position is very small and E-CAD get wiggled big time.

pUT THIS ONE ON YOUR RADAR. I DONT WANT ANYONE JOINING THIS ROOM UNTIL THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH US. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS HAVE CYNICAL PEOPLE SPENDING THE ROOMS TIME ASKING PARANOID QUESTIONS SINCE THEY GOT BURNED BY SOME HAMMER HEAD WHO HAS A ROOM BUT NO TRADING SKILLS. TRUST ME WE DONT NEED THE MONEY OR THE HEADACHE JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE EDUCATION AND THE BITS WE LEARNED ON WALL STREET AND MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE..........

CIAO!

P.S. Keep an eye on Euro-CHF ........you never know when the Swiss will get another bug up their butts and try to support Euro for whatever reason. I did not take position im waiting for it to come down a bit more........

right now its at 1.4058 better to wait till closer to 1.40 but even then I may not go long we will see..........

6-6----6-7

Hi all,

3 WINNERS ZERO LOSERS.

QUICK LONG FOR 10 PIPS AT 5:15PM ON SUNDAY OPEN

As you know we got in on euro at 1.1895-1.1910 DURING LATER ASIAN SESSION.

exited at 1.1973-1.1985

WE HAD ANOTHER TRADE FOR ONLY 15 PIP SCALP ON EURO BEFORE LUNCH BUT CUT IT SHORT SINCE THATS NOT GOOD TIME TO TRADE

Nice trade for somewhat slow day. Since this was against the trend we should never be greedy unless of course we see short squeeze which was surely not the case.

as you all know we exited euro-card with 40 pip plus profit but was rocky ride as i expressed to all before we took very small position.

Be on look out for Euro long.

There is WAY TOO MUCH MEDIA HYPE MORE THAN EVER ALL PEOPLE I KNOW ARE VERY BEARISH MY FIEND WHO RUNS VERY LARGE HEDGE FUND IS TELLING ME HE SEES THIS AS PAR. HE IS LONG TERM GUY SO I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT HE SAYS.

POINT IS WAYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOO MANYYYYYYYYYYYY

BEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BE CAREFUL I HAVE SEEN THIS MANY TIMES SURE WE MAY SEE MORE DOWNSIDE BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS SHORTS WILL BE RUNNING SO FAST.

WITH THIS SAID I TOOK LONG TERM EURO LONG HERE AT 1.1915 (VERY SMALL MUCH SMALLER THAN OUR SCALPING POSITIONS)

YES WE CAN SEE IT GO DOWN MORE. I AM STILL DAY TRADING AND SCALPING SO THATS MY BREAD AND BUTTER. DONT FOLLOW ME ON THIS IF YOU CAN GRAB YOUR bA##S AND PUT THEM ON THE TABLE.

THIS IS MORE IF PSYCH PLAY NOT CHART PLAY.

I THINK SOME BANKS COULD BE COVERING AROUND THIS LEVEL.

WATCH OUT FOR CHOPPY TRADING .............

PEACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BROOKLYN TRADER!!! :0

CIAO!

p.s. FINALLY THIS WEB DESIGNER PUT MAILING LIST WHICH WORKS ON OUR SITE AT Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Instruction

June 7th Asian and June 8th U.S.

Nice Short term trades in Asian Session 6-7-10, Euro long at 1.19186 (Start of Asian Session) out at 1.1959 (+40.9 pips) 2nd scalp Long E-J at 109.082 out at 109.874 (+86.23 pips)..... Current trade implemented at 6:33am EST 6-8-10.......Euro 1.1919 (again) Keep this position small.......Since we are in a range expect more scalps............

I know we still dont have live public room up we apologize for the delay.

For now we will provide free live signals to public as our trading room is only open to private subscribers.

If you run a hedge fund or money manager and are looking for Forex live room services please call our number on our site Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Instruction

June 7th and 8th

Nice Short term trades in Asian Session 6-7-10, Euro long at 1.19186 (Start of Asian Session) out at 1.1959 (+40.9 pips) 2nd scalp Long E-J at 109.082 out at 109.874 (+86.23 pips)..... Current trade implemented at 6:33am EST 6-8-10.......Euro 1.1919 (again) Keep this position small.......Since we are in a range expect more scalps

We apologize for delay in getting public room open. We are only open currently for private consulations etc........due to time constraints.

Join our mailing list for free signal updates and we will email you when public room is open.

If you are a hedge fund and looking for forex training please phone us on our site at fxlivedaytrading.com

6-08-10

New York Session was good to us.

we exited our euro long at about 40 pips. in 60's (for those of you who held on good job since it hit our resistance perfectly (1.20)then went back down.

On the second long try we lost 17 pips. No problem a little choppy but we can make profits in any market with the right head and program.

For those of you holding some euro longs we think this is a good idea. Watch 1.2050.

We took position in Euro-chf finally after eyeing this one for days. If you remember I posted last friday that we were watching this one.

Once again this pair can be a bit nutty and trades different than euro so i suggest if you dont trade this pair much either go very small or stand aside.

Happy Trading.

CIAOOOOOOOOOO!

Brooklyn Trader

6-08-10 (asian) 6-9-10 (U.S.)

Hi all,

Ok So did anyone hold your euro longs?

We have been preaching this for days. Look AT THE LAST POST TO WATCH 1.2050 AND WHAT WAS THE HIGH.................DRUM ROLLLLLLLL..............1.2049 THIS DOESNT MEAN THAT ITS NOT GOING HIGHER IT JUST MEANS NOT SPOT TO TRADE TOOOO. CONGRATS ALL WHO FOLLOWED OUR EURO AND EURO-JPY.

We added some euro-jpys at 109.50's with stop at 109.20 (under support)

We covered at daily pivot area 110.20 (70 pips) NICE TRADE.

also we covered some euro-chf at 1.3805 (at 10 pip loss)

still have very small amount needless to say the winners have far outweighed the losers

PEACEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brooklyn Trader
fxlivedaytrading.com

Update On Euro

just wanted to give quick update we broke 1.2050 for those of you holding from our original entry at 1.1910 (see previous posts) we do suggest if you want to hold place stop below 1.20 or take profits since daily chart looks very nice of you are a holder than surely hold.

REMEMBER THERE ARE MANY SHORTS AND IF THIS SQUEEZES IT CAN SURELY GO UP A FEW HUNDRED PIPS IN A SESSION.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU SHORTS...........AFTER A WHILE OF DOING THIS AND KNOWING THE PERSONALITIES OF TRADERS ON WALL STREET YOU CAN GET THE FEEL SOMETIMES OF THEIR NEXT MOVES.

NO OF COURSE IM NOT ALWAYS RIGHT BUT CHECK THE POSTS YOU WILL SEE.

OF COURSE THOSE OF YOU IN OUR PRIVATE ROOM KNOW WHAT I MEAN.........

HOLD ON TO YOUR EURO-CHF WE CUT DOWN OUR SIZE SINCE IT HAS BEEN DOGGING BUT THIS MOVES LIKE A NUT. WE THINK THERE IS A CHANCE BANK OF SWISS WILL HELP MOVE THIS ONE UP SHORTLY AND IF NOT NO BIG DEAL WE GET OUT STILL WORTH THE RISK REWARD..............................

YES I KNOW THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND ................IT DEPENDS WHICH TRADER YOU TALK TO TO AND THEIR STYLE..........

PEACE AGAIN PIZANOS..............CIAO

BROOKLYN TRADER

Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Instruction
brooklyn trader Forex Trading |Free daily Signal | Forex Signals | Online Forex trading (NOT QUITE UPDATED BUT WORKING ON GETTING WEB DESIGNER JUST BEEN TRADING THATS WHERE THE $$$$$$$$$$ IS...............ITS MORE FOR FREE INFO AT THIS POINT)...........

Back