Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

6-9 (asian-european))----6-10 U.S. (first part) GREAT WEEK HOPE YOU ALL MADE BIG $$$$

Ok all this has been a nice week.

PHRASE OF THE WEEK==========YES WE USE INDICATORS WHY THE HECK NOT.......YOU DONT DRIVE A CAR WITH ONE CONTACT LENSE OR OLD GLASSES WHY NOT USE INDICATORS. TRICK IS KNOW WHEN TO USE EM.......

The EURO HAD A NICE MOVE UP WHEN ALL THE CROOKS ON WALL STREET AND IN THE MEDIA WERE PREACHING THE END OF THE WORLD..............NOW THIS DOESNT ALWAYS HAPPEN AS IF YOU JUMP IN AT THE FIRST SIGN OF THIS YOU MAY GET YOUR BUTT HANDED TO YOU.

THERE ARE PROCEDURES AND WAYS TO FINDS BEST COUNTER-TREND MOVES AND FRANKLY I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED BY SYSTEMS WHICH CHARGE BIG MONEY WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF VERY SIMPLE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY.............................

ENOUGH SAID

SPELLING ALERT-------------I KNOW I SPELL THINGS WRONG AND I DONT CARE SINCE I MAKE MONEY TRADING AND IM DOING THIS FOR FUN..........DONT GET ME WRONG WHEN THE PUBLIC ROOM STARTS IT WONT BE FOR FREE TO PAY FOR OVERHEAD AND DONATIONS TO CHARTITY AND LITTLE PROFIT..........BUT IT WILL BE CHEAPER THAN THESE SITES WE HAVE SEEN WHERE THEY HAVE EXTENSIVE VIDEOS AND ITS THE SAME NONSENSE OVER AND OVER............

OK STOP RAMBLING OK............

TRADES:

EURO-JPY

WE TOOK EURO-JPY FOR 40 PIPS IN OUR TRADING ROOM..........IN KNOW WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE

WE TOOK EURO AT 1.1966--1.1990---------1.40ISH

35-50 PIPS DEPENDS ON ENTRY I TRADE MULTILPLES SO I SCALE IN AND SCALE OUT BUT STILL HAVE TARGETS ..........

WE SCALED OUT ON BOTH OF THESE AROUND PIVOT AREAS........

OK SO I SLEPT EURO SESSION (WENT TO BED AT 12:45AM) I DO HAVE TO SLEEP YOU KNOW.

WE TOOK SMALL 20 PIPS SCALP SHORT AT 1.2131 TO 1.2107

THIS WAS QUICK SHORT AGAINST TREND ON 5 MINUTE CHART SO IT WAS QUICK AND IN AND OUT............

ANYONE STILL HOLDING EURO--------------CHF YOU MAY WANT TO HOLD ON AS THE SWISS BANK DOESNT PLAY GAMES AND THEY NEED THEIR CURRENCY DOWN..........AT THE SAME TIME TAKE PROFITS AS YOU WISH

IM OFF THE REST OF THE DAY TODAY AND TOMORROW.......SINCE IM GETTING BATTLE FATIGUE.

PEACCCCCCCCCCCCEEEE TO ALL PISANOS

HOPE ALL ARE MAKING MONEY YOU DESERVE IT!

IF YOUR HAVING ISSUES GETTING ON OUR LIST SEND DIRECT EMAIL TO SUPPORT@FXLIVEDAYTRADING.COM AND WE WILL PUT YOU ON FREE LIVE SIGNAL LIST.................

THE REASON WE DONT HAVE PUBLIC ROOM UP IS I WANT PEOPLE TO TRACK TRADES FIRST AND SEE WE ARE FOR REAL NOT A BUNCH OF NERDS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BY BRAINWASHING SUCKERS.............ITS SIMPLE JOIN THE LIST FOLLOW THE TRADES MAKE SOME MONEY THEN WHEN WE HAVE LIVE PUBLIC ROOOOOOOM JOIN SIMPLE PEACE OUT!!

BROOKLYN TRADER
Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Instruction

Officially Out Of Euro Longs

Hi,

Quick update those with long term Euro longs take profits here.

S and P has hit 1100 I feel this can be short term top.

Euro is now at 1.22821 (11:41am) I know some of you were in at 119.10 if you still have the long............congrats.

Most of our trades are scalps but sometimes a great trade set up will come along like this euro long where everything lines up including the Media telling us to keep shorting which is sometimes a final confirmation in countertrend trade. This doesn’t mean always do the opposite if the media (Unless of course you watch Cramer LOL)

Look for next update Asian or Euro session.

Brooklyn Trader

Taking A-j Short And U-cad Long Here

Price On A-j Short 79.35
Price On U-cad Is 1.0250

Keep Above Positions Small Expect To Hold For A Few Sessions We Will Seeeeee.

Brooklyn Trader..........

Moodys Downgrades Greece!!!!!!

You See Its Amazing If You Follow Sound Tech Analysis Everything Else Follows........

We Exited Our Longs At 1.2282 And 1.5 Hours Later Moodys Downgrades Greece Do You Think We Knew This Nooooooooooooooo

But We Followed Tech Analysis.

Hold On To Your A-j Shorts And And U-cad Longs Folks For The Impatient Take Half Off Here We May See A Nice Down Move Yesssssss

Peace

Brooklyn Trader

Trade Update

we posted trade update to our members which had exits on the a-j and u-cad short and long.

We made 83 pips on one and 75 pips on the other. Please see fxlivedaytrading.com for the exact update. (SIGN UP FOR FREE SIGNALS)

NICE TRADING TODAY.

We bagged several hundred pips if you followed our signals!

PEACE

BROOKLYNTRADER

Quick Summary For This Week Up Well Over 400 Pips

Here Is Our Last Post We Have Not Been Posting All Posts Here In The Last Few Days Since We Have Been Busy.

Sign Up For Our Newsletter At Fxlivedaytrading.com We Just Recently Started This Newsletter For The Public So There Is A Small Following But You May Find This A Very Valuable Since We Send Out Our Trades 24 Hours. I Dont Know Of Any Signals Run By Real Professionals Who Have Worked On Wall Street And Will Share Their Ideas For Free.

----------------------
Since We Are Up Over 500 Pips (did Not Post A Few Nice Scalps From Earlier To Message Board)

The Message Board Trades Are Up Well Over 400 Pips Not Counting The A-j For The Week!!!

Lets Just Be Conservative Here And Ride This A-j Down. I Added At 78.50 But If You Did Not Add Dont Do So Now Simply Be Patient This Market May Have Flushing.

Be Careful Since Tomorrow Is Expiration Date.

Peace........

Brooklyn Trader

We are doing very well in our live forex trading room!!!

Yes indeed. Sorry we have not posted for a while as mentioned we are focused on our mailing list and groups. If you want to see our progress please goto : Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Instruction.

Live Forex Trading Room

SO FAR WE ARE UP A TOTAL OF +131 PIPS THIS WEEKS, JOIN OUR GROUP TO SEE THE RESULTS POSTED, ALL INFO IS THERE FOR YOUR VIEW.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST IT MAY BE THE BEST FOREX DECISION YOU EVER MADE!!!

WEEK ENDING 6-25-10: +313 PIPS (WE TOOK OFF ON 6-25-10)

WEEK ENDING 6-18-10: + 411 PIPS

PEACE!!!!!!

BROOKLYN TRADER

Nice week last week with regards to both forex swing trades and forex scalp trades.

Hi All,

Last week was +238 pips ending 7-9-10.

Currently we are short Aussie-dollar with an average price of 8800, wenalso have a tiny long on usd-chf at 1.04.40.

Please join our member service where we not only have a live room with real time education but we provide premier memebers with precise signals and stops on all our trades.

PEACCCCCEEEEE!
Brooklyn

FX Live Day Trading, Forex Signals - Live Forex Room - Free Trial

Update of Positions and commentary

Hi Folks,

Here is an update of our positions. We finished the week of 7-9-10 with + 238 pips.

----------------------------------

Swing Trade for Aud-usd short started at 8777 on 7-9-10. Add a little bit at 8815 we will add at our target area of 8860ish.

Please see commentary which we emailed to our mailing list on 7-10-10.

We have been very busy in our new trading room so we haven’t been posting much these days, please join our mailing list at FX Live Day Trading, Forex Signals - Live Forex Room - Free Trial

Regards,
Brooklyn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Australian Dollar Approaching Important Level

By Brooklyn Trader

The Australian Dollar was the top performer last week among all G10 currencies, helped by similarly impressive rallies in the US S&P 500 and global commodity markets. Large gains were especially impressive given that the risk-sensitive currency finished as one of the worst-performing currencies just one week ago. The sharp reverse of momentum indicates the relative indecision across financial markets and warns of further volatility going forward. Last week showed very little news from Australia, therefore we feel the Aussie Dollar will continue to trade off the back of financial market risk sentiment—which has proven particularly unpredictable in the past several weeks of trading.

Our Trading Team feels it's important to keep a close eye on the relative health of key equity indices; whether or not the past week's rally is the start of a larger recovery or a simple short-term correction will be critical for the AUDUSD. The S&P 500 saw sharp declines as it peaked through mid-April and slid to fresh 9-month lows just two weeks ago. A subsequent correction leaves it considerably off of its trough, but sharp rallies have left it well-short of its secondary top through mid-June. All else remaining equal, bearish medium-term momentum favors Australian Dollar losses. Last week proves that relatively illiquid summer trading conditions can lead to sharp and unexpected price moves.

Recent Bullish momentum in the very short-term has taken place, however, we would not bet against further Australian Dollar recovery just yet. The pair currently trades near its highest levels in two months, and a test of a secondary top near the $0.8860 mark seems likely. Short-to-medium-term direction may very well depend on whether the Aussie Dollar is able to test and break this level. In close we think there is a strong possibility of rally to this area followed by a retracement, therefore we are looking for possible short in the $0.8860 area.

We began a short at the $0.8777 Level and will add when and if we approach $0.8860 Level this week.

Had Some Nice Trades Last Week

Sorry its been so long since we posted anything here. Brooklyn had great week last week One trade to note was USD-JPY bought at 84.88. We hit many scalps as well. Currently Euro broke 38.2 fib on daily. We are going to be watching this level close as it looks like it may be due for small pull up before pull down. We are not long or short this pair, just doing Sunday Chart work. please come by our website at fxlivedaytrading.com to see progress and join our yahoo group and/ or our mailing list. We still have our 7 day free trial for anyone who is interested.

Regards,
Joe

Back