Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

Many People Have Been Asking About Videos

HERE ARE SOME WHICH WERE DONE IN THE PAST.

We have been trading and not had any time to do more videos but I outlined the ones I think are most relevant:

1.) Important Habits: This is must as Forex trading is very risky. These videos will discuss the habits of the Top Traders and what they do differently. This applies to Forex Day Trading or Stock Day Trading or any Trading!

Rules of Top Traders:

Rules of Top Traders Part 2: http://www.youtube.co/watch?v=YKD_Dzkvd7I

These Videos Deal Mostly with Reliable Forex Chart Patterns:
1.) Head and Shoulders Day Trading Pattern:

2.) Cup and Handle Forex Chart Pattern:

Also see Forex Day Trading Chart Patterns

Hope These Help!

Regards
Broooklyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex Day Trading Chart Patterns

Here is a new link for our website we posted a few forex day trading videos, we will have more Forex Chart Patterns soon.

We will be waiting to trade this in the room until after 2:30AM EST when the volume gets going and there is the greatest potential for a breakout. We will soon have an area dedicated to high probability forex chart patterns which i will post when it is completed.

Forex Chart Patterns Link
Forex Day Trading Chart Patterns

Forex Trading Signals Trial Offer!

Our Growing Forex Day Trading Room has spoken. We have finally launched the forex day trading signal service which can be viewed at this link:

Forex Signals, Forex Signal, Forex Trading Signals

There is a 10 day trial for you to enjoy. We are sure you will; love it!!!

Regards,
Monique
fxlivedaytrading

Forex Bullish Pattern Video

Please see the recent video posted on forex bullish pattern it is posted in you tube under forex day trading:

Regards
Monique
fxlivedaytrading

Forex Signals have been added

Finally launched today!

Customers have been asking about our forex signal service we have finally answered as of 10-1-2010 with 2 great options. Swing or day trading signals. Please see the great offer for 10 days:

Forex Signals, Forex Signal, Forex Trading Signals

Regards
Monique
fxlivedaytrading

Euro Forex Trading Session Extended

I am happy to announce our day trading session during Forex Euro session will be extended to provide more time to stalk excellent opportunities. London Trader will be featured in the room while we trade the cable. His technique is short term scalping. He has been trading Forex for 7 years and formerly worked for a major UK Bank.

Hope to see you in the Euro session as London Trader shows off his skills!

Goto fxlivedaytrading and click on 7 day trial special today!

Peace!

week of 10-8-2010

we will start posting room results again now that we have some help on our growing staff.

THIS WEEK WAS +199 PIPS IN OUR TRADING ROOM.

This is with Euro, and U.S. session. London Trader started this week and we extended trading hours from 2AM- 4AM EST M-F, 8:30AM to 11AM M-F

current trial for seven days is a great deal at only $35.00. Prices will increase next week from $139 to $159 so sign up today to lock in your lifetime membership at only $139 per month.

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GET 2 PRO TRADERS IN A ROOM. WAKE UP! THERE IS A TIME TO SPEND AND A TIME TO INVEST I THINK THIS IS A TIME TO INVEST.

PEACE!!!!!!!

BROOKLYN TRADER
Forex Live Day Trading- Live Forex Room, Forex Signals - Forex Mentor

Scalping Video For Cable

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zq81GA_mE_g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zq81GA_mE_g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xv2IAHtrtvY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back