Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

Fast Forex Chart For You All

Good Morning,

Please see this simple chart. In our Trading room at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals we are interested in 'simplicity' and working toward our goals on a daily basis.

We use a '6 step success method' not only in goals in trading but in life as well.

Enjoy the chart on usd/chf we are bullish on this pair for the next week.

2011-06-07_1322 - Stevo999's library

Join us for our 7 day trial which we will have available until June 15th 2011. Enjoy!

Regards
Eric
Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals

I hope you all took that trade!!!

HI ALL,

I sure hope some of you took that usd/chf trade. Eric posted a chart when we took the trade a few days ago at 8354. We took +70 pips today on this as a Swing Trade. Room members took +90 pips on this trade.

It does not matter if you are a 'Piker' trader trading on demo or a 'Hedge Fund Manager' check out our room at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED........We have a room limit which we are close to reaching so do not wait for this opportunity to trade with the best live Room On The WEB!

Get your Limited Trial at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals ZToday!

PEACE OUT!
BROOKLYN TRADER (BT)

Took Profits Today On Our Weekly Trade

HI ALL,

I sure hope some of you took that usd/chf trade. Eric posted a chart when we took the trade at 8354. We took +70 pips on this as a Swing Trade today. Room members took +90 pips on this trade.

It does not matter if you are a 'Piker' trader trading on demo or a 'Hedge Fund Manager' check out our room at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED........We have a room limit which we are close to reaching so do not wait for this opportunity to trade with the best live Room On The WEB!

Get your Limited Trial at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals ZToday!

PEACE OUT!
BROOKLYN TRADER (BT)

Gold Chart

gold.jpg

Hi All,

Its been a while since I sent a free signal out:

We sold Gold at the 1620 level. Stop is at 1645........target is open but I will watch .....1573. This is a 1 week or more Trade.

I also just went long USD/JPY in U.S. session at 76.50 as average entry stop needs to be below 76.00 but I think we see 79.15 by week end we will see..................

Ok lets get to Gold I dont have time today to post Yen Chart I will try and do it in the next few days.........

GOLD GOT A SPIKE today the market got some bids and moved higher but failed to make new highs in U.S. session.

This area is a critical one, and I will show you why on the very long-range weekly chart:

I have an Upper and lower trend line which I will post from August 2007 and found that several key highs.

Old Trendlines I expect will break down soon. I don't think it is wise for me to forecast when this will happen. All we can do keep this in mind when Trading.

Important: July 2010 in the $1190 area, the market has not come close to touching the lower trendline.

I think it is safe to say Traders have over done this Trade to the long side.

I will be sure to add to my Gold is she falls soon. For now I am going in with a small position.

Remember to read our disclaimer at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals

Forex is very risky and you can lose everything! (Even your shirt LOL)

Regards
BT (Brooklyn Trader)

We are covering our S n P swing short here +29 points

Hey All,

We are covering our S n P shorts here from 1190 at 1160 ish area here today as we cover into 'bleak' unemployment data. Please see our account which we opened just for the public at myfxbook you can find a link on our website at fxlivedaytrading. This will show our performance.

Regards
BT and FT (Gerard and Marco)

Our New Forex Trading Course

Hello,

I finally for BT and the Gang to complete the course. As full time traders they are often hard pressed for time. See the Pitbull Forex Trading Course at Day Trading Forex Live - Live Forex Room, Forex Signals

This course has all the great benefits that the other courses do not have and more. We have an intro Price LIFETIME for only $99

Enjoy!

Thanks
Eric P.
FX Live Trading LLC
244 5th Ave, Suite 2373
New York, NY 10001

Back