FX Potpourri, July 21, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

So, I've prepared a kind of FX Potpourri and we will run briefly through all our setups that we have right now - EUR, AUD, GBP and JPY:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I think 'Potpourri' is excellent idea Sive! Although i didn't think you would use such words in Russia! ;) Maybe you don't...maybe there's another word!? :rolleyes:
However, to run quickly through the current set-ups on a few currency pairs is great..because i'm a trend trader and like to hold positions for a few days...even week or more..so it's always good to know if any new 'Di-Napoli' patterns have been formed on the lower time-frames!
I have been holding short on $/Yen since Monday actually....i just didn't see the B&B just the 50% fibo from 14th June. There was just no reaction..so the next target i have is 111.00..!? Spasibo..:)

Back