Ponzi Scheme FX10 Investments: claims +10% weekly return

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Videos can be faked. I lack that skill, but trades can also be cherry picked. I could open 2 big fat demo accounts (many brokers will let you have one with millions if you ask). Then I go long with 100 lots and short with 100 lots while recording each account separately. Once price moves, I close the winning trade and add that to my "success" recording.

Simple test. Ask them to join FPA Performance Testing and watch them roll out the excuses about why they can't.

I am also an investor in this program. Just because it is unregulated doesnt mean it is a scam. Jeez. Yes perhaps more ripe for abuse.
Personally I think this is just hate and or jealousy in this topic. Everyone wants to "regulate" stuff so they can make money off it.
So I support an unregulated movement. Wether it is legit or not I don't know. but it's been here for 7 months or so. So i will give them benefit of the doubt.

Does anyone know the official pages for Elite Earner club and FX50 investments? Curious to see their pages.

Since you found the websites, it's time for you to also have a look at the respective threads that I created for EEC and Forex50 Investments

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/elite-earners-club-claims-up-to-15-weekly.48110/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex50-investments-claims-up-to-16-weekly.48109/

In reply to your thread, no, I'm not jealous about the investment, the fact that it's not regulated, it's a big NO for me, specially after many friends of mine being scammed in regulated Forex Investments out there. You can imagine what an unregulated one is not capable of doing.

For your information, it's not expensive to have a regulation as a forex manager, it gives credibility to the investment and the client's capital are protected much more than on a unregulated one.

Are you brave enough to hand your money direct into the traders account with one of those 3 companies? Because that's what you're going to do, actually you already did with FX10.

Do a simple math, FX10 has over $6 Million in raised capital (I'll update this at the end of the month as promised), now get this HYIP calculator as advertised: http://www.hyipmoney.com/calculator/

If you invest now $10K and the supposed 10% profit per week remains for 2 years with 100% compound, you'll have a total amount of $201,751,994.94 (Millions)

Now, let's pick those $6 Million and let's say FX10 makes 14% per week, pay its staff and reinvest 1% and gives 10% pure profits to the clients, imagine that from today until in 2 years, no more investors inject capital (which is highly impossible), FX10 will have a capital of $93,969,374.24. (Million)

So you'd have more capital than the company itself, of course, this is hypothetical, but the math doesn't match. Plus no trader/manager in this entire world can promise profits for life, as those companies are promising, if they are actually capable, why don't you ask them to come to FPA and perform the FPA Performance Testing to show us their incredible skills and results and also put their strategy on myfxbook? I highly doubt they would do that, if they prove they are really trading and making those profits, I will be the first one to apologize.

Now I heard there are investors with account of $100K, 10% weekly for 2 years and this investors will have $2,017,519,542.41 (Billions), now compound that for one more year and the same investor would have $419,594,262,577.03 (Billions), he/she would be the richest investor in this entire world. Perhaps Bill Gates and Warren Buffet should start to get worried about losing their places for several thousand of investors in the near future, they won't even feature in the Forbes list anymore, the list would feature only investors from EEC, FX10 and Forex50. Am I wrong? It seems stupid, but it's exactly like that what investors are intending to do: Keep compounding.

Nothing more for today, until I don't have factual data of their trading investments and regulations in hands, I will sustain my position against those type of HYPS, where many lives have been destroyed around the world.

I suggest you to spend some time on the Scam session of FPA and see how many people have been scammed around the world with much less returns than those ones that are being advertised as up to 15% weekly for a life. Read some threads from A to Z, you'll notice that in the beginning, people were extremely happy with the results and more and more new investors were coming and the old investors keep getting their referral commissions, which helps to get the initial investment back. Then after some time, the scammers stop answering calls and or messages, the delays in payment start and everybody starts to panic, still some cheerleaders, specially the new ones are still promoting and recruiting more people and telling that everything is going to be okay. Until a point that gets unsustainable and the whole pyramid falls on everyone's head. Then all that's left is the regret, despair and the blame on the friend that recommended, the bank loan that the investor took and now is stuck for several years or sometimes is not even able to pay and have to run away or go to jail.

These are just some short histories told here on FPA, be my guest and watch some threads here to see if you'll learn something.

My point here it's not to accuse company A or B to be a scam, is to expose what unregulated investment is capable of doing, perhaps the traders/managers indeed have good intentions, but they all decided to do without regulation, which is a very common pattern for Ponzi schemes and to avoid the financial authorities to go after them or for them to have difficulties in find the scammers.

I am also an investor in this program. Just because it is unregulated doesnt mean it is a scam. Jeez. Yes perhaps more ripe for abuse.
Personally I think this is just hate and or jealousy in this topic. Everyone wants to "regulate" stuff so they can make money off it.
So I support an unregulated movement. Wether it is legit or not I don't know. but it's been here for 7 months or so. So i will give them benefit of the doubt.

Does anyone know the official pages for Elite Earner club and FX50 investments? Curious to see their pages.

How about if it's unregulated and is offering returns that clearly put it into Ponzi/HYIP territory?

I don't make cent whether you invest or not. No one is going to hand me any money if it does get regulated.

Every cent of "profit" anyone gets from a Ponzi or HYIP is money stolen from another investor. I'm not jealous. I'm just sad that some many people end up being accomplices to a crime. I'm much sadder for those who join late and end up losing their entire investments.

Appearently FX50 just became regulated so.. I dunno what do u guys think. Im also gonna be learning from a trader myself who can make 500 dollar into 4000 into a span of 45-50 days.
Higher investment plan with him is 10.000 and 50.000/70.000 return.

Reconhell, if you have an important information regarding FX50, please post the update on the respective thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forex50-investments-claims-up-to-16-weekly.48109/ , but feel free to post anything that's relevant to FX10 Investments on this thread.

Second: Learning from someone who claims to make such high returns, doesn't mean that you'll make those returns, it takes time, persistence, dedication and still it's not a guarantee that you'll become success in this field. I have 6 years of experience in Forex and I still have my ups and downs, so don't believe on the promises that someone is telling you, you need to learn how to control your emotions first and be very dedicated. Otherwise, how long do you think a Formula 1 driver takes to become professional, or a doctor, an engineer? Do it take 1 month, 6 months? Probably much more than that, and many of newbies will give up on the way and realise that it's not for them and they will move to another job.

Third: Regulations? What type of regulations? Is it an offshore regulation or a strong one, such as FCA, NFA, FINRA and so on? Is there any LPOA (Limit Power of Attorney) signed between you (client) and the manager? Is your money held on a segregate bank account in a reputable country or in an offshore account? Is the manager in any way regulated/ authorized to trade on client's behalf?

Those are the type of questions you have to ask yourself, if you don't get a positive reply on most of them, you'll increase your chances of being scammed quite significantly, if you're still in doubt of why those questions are important, do yourself a favour and read the Scam Alert Session and Have you heard about it Session, You'll notice that 99% of the cases where clients got scammed, happened on a unregulated investment. So which side do you want to be? Prevention is always better than cure.

Appearently FX50 just became regulated so.. I dunno what do u guys think. Im also gonna be learning from a trader myself who can make 500 dollar into 4000 into a span of 45-50 days.
Higher investment plan with him is 10.000 and 50.000/70.000 return.

By the way, Forex 50 Investment has just vanished and all investors are in despair, I hope you're not going to learn from the same trader who just scammed a lot of investors, the group has over 6K people, I'd say at least 40% were clients, so you can imagine how many were scammed

Back to FX10 Investments, last update: Total capital raised is about $7M as displayed by the admin staff.

The first picture show the trader Peter closing all the trades and the second one is the capital description.

Attachments

• FX10 Invesments $7M 05-02-17 part 1.png
    FX10 Invesments $7M 05-02-17 part 1.png
    905.8 KB · Views: 3
  • FX10 Investments $7M 05-02-17.png
    FX10 Investments $7M 05-02-17.png
    52 KB · Views: 3
This is a post from the admin staff Logan Susnick:

" There is this trading program called FX50 that scammed today
1f641.png
:(This program looked fake from day one, even before day one. It appeared some six months after FX10 started. And today I am getting a million messages about it, people needing me to reassure them about FX10. I am sorry for anyone's loss in any program, but this is not fair to me or to FX10.

I joined FX10 in its second deposit weekend, way back in April. A handful of us were willing to take the new program risk. FX10 has earned my trust over these almost ten months. I even joined the group admin team almost four months ago because it needed help and because I believe in it. Let me tell you, I don't want to do this job, but I think it's important because FX10 is important to me and to all the members and I want it to last forever. But this is also a very tiring job. And let me tell you right now – I will stop doing this job as soon as I feel that FX10 is more stable and better organized. Don't you be surprised and go, "Oh, no – Logan is leaving, it must be getting ready to scam!" I will do what needs to be done and then try to enjoy FX10 as a passive program, eventually. This has been nothing but hard repetitive frustrating work, seven days a week, especially on weekends. Again, the point is not about me, just don't read into it when I step down. Stop panicking already! One can't say or do anything these days without being scrutinized and looking suspicious!

We had a strange reaction to the 17% deposit bonus also – too much, must be a scam! It's funny how every time Shiraz does something amazing, it's always a cause for concern somehow. Videos never seem transparent enough for some people. Or they trust some programs absolutely because they see the owner's or the trader's face. Well, we have experienced lots of scams with faces, registrations, documents... All this is a reflection of the space we are in, and not so much about any specific program. There are crap programs, there are good programs, and they are all risky!

So I don't want to explain or defend FX10. Its results speak for itself. It is not fair that a pioneering and perfectly running trading fund has to constantly be probed because of scammers and other bull****. It is not fair to FX10, Shiraz, Souhil, me, the admin team, or even its members.

Join or don't join. Risk or don't risk.
Take responsibility.
And stop asking me to justify your decisions.

Well, the way FX10 Investment works is exactly the same of Forex50 Investments and Elite Earners Club, so if one just disappeared, the other ones can have the same fate, we don't know when/if is going to happen, but the chances remain as high as the one that just scammed a couple of thousand investors.

Attachments

• FX10 Investments comment about Forex50.png
    FX10 Investments comment about Forex50.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 2
Back