Ponzi Scheme FX10 Investments: claims +10% weekly return

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
And this is a post from the page of Shiraz Khan the owner of FX10 he's trying to calm down the investors of FX10 after what happend to Forex50 (Some members from FX10 were also members on Forex50):

Hello my dear fx10 family members hope you all are fine,missed you all alot,but i am online now and i am back to business,this past week was very difficult for me,losing your loved ones is biggest loss in life,i still can't believe my aunt is no more with me,she was such a nice person and i am sure she must be in heaven,May GOD give her highest place in heaven,AAMEEN,i would like to thank each and every member of fx10 those i know and those i dont know who prayed and sent me condolences msg,i am grateful and i dont have words to thank all of you for the love,i got thousands of msgs in inbox now and i will reply one by one,so if i couldnt reply your msg on time bear with me please,you know very well,i reply all msgs from my page and i will reply as usual,just with a slight delay this time,also thanks to my entire amazing amazing team for being there for all the members in my absence i couldn't be more proud of my team ever coz i know many guys say i am great and all that but the reality is the team i got is so good that they make it so easy for me to handle this business even when i am away from home,so i say thank you to all of my team members as well

Now getting back to business,for our muslim members who wanted to invest in fx10 but couldnt' due to swap account can now invest as we are swap free now,watch the video in group for this week to see the proof,no swap will be charged ever now

alot of things happened when i was not here,First i heard FX50 scammed,i warned few of my friends and those who asked Shiraz what about FX50,i also warned some about trading fund managed by a so called professional trader and trusted face T.I.M Forex later it scammed,remember i never recommend any other business be it revshare or trading based or hyip or whatever not because i am jealous (don't have time to be jealous
1f61b.png
:p ) but because i have seen the rise and fall of so many programmes that the only thing i am sure about is FX10 coz i am the owner and i am the one who is running it along with my team,some members say oh you dont show your face,ok you tell me,how many TRUSTED FACES you saw or how many registered businesses you saw online in past few years who cheated,also i have alot of friends but at the same time i got enemies who want to not only destroy fx10 but they can cause harm to me also so why i jeopardise myself or this great great business when i can work along with my team so well that you can't find a single unsatisfied member till date,if you find one (except scammers,spammers),show me it's my open challenge

Second some of members were worried why i am giving huge bonuses,well i am giving coz i am making good money,and i dont want to show off but i have to tell you that i help many members after investigating they really need money and also those who send their moeny to fake pages,but if i help them one by one,i can help a few people every week,but when i give fresh deposit/redeposit bonus i help many members who are in fx10,thousands of members,those who dont' give you bonus can't give it,simple,i give it coz I CAN and i will keep giving it and also some members suggested to give bonus to those who are compounding so i will start giving bonus to those members who compound very soon (we will talk about this when the website is ready),and fresh deposit/redeposit bonus may soon go away just like commissions will go away very soon,because we dont rely on fresh funds to pay you,never relied on fresh funds,sometimes we receive less fresh deposits/redeposits than we payout,anyway as for Bonus to fresh deposits/redeposits its up to me how long i want to give and it's not permanent means i can stop it any time so avail it before it's gone

and last thing please dont worry about fx10,i lost my aunt but i never forgot my promise to all of you,i treat all of you just like my family and trust me i will leave no stone unturned until each and every member of fx10 is financially stable,already many left their boring jobs,many broke even are making huge profits,many compounded and started with only $1k and are getting $1500 to $2k a week now,but this is just the beginning,many more good things to come and many more lives to be changed along the way,also i would like to mention that Logan posted that he will leave this job as he get tired,yes he can leave the job but he will always be here as a mentor to many of us and he will always be a great friend of mine,i can assure you one thing my dear family members I WAS I AM AND I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR ALL OF YOU
2764.png

Love
2764.png
❤ ,Shiraz

https://www.facebook.com/fxshirazkhan/posts/780817525418343

Attachments

• 2017-02-08_1112.png
    2017-02-08_1112.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 2017-02-08_1113.png
    2017-02-08_1113.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2017-02-08_1114.png
    2017-02-08_1114.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 2017-02-08_1115.png
    2017-02-08_1115.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
Attention passengers of the Brittanic. Just because our sister ship sank after hitting an iceberg doesn't mean that our ship isn't unsinkable. There is nothing to worry about. Please do not be alarmed as we go through the icebergs at full speed in the dark.

Hi folks, I'll leave you with some examples from FINRA and SEC regulatory bodies where investors were scammed from social media investments and what you as an investor need to be aware of before putting a dime on those HYIPS, remember, everything that I or another member told here is what the authorities are telling as well, so don't think that we're jealous or we don't want you (the investor) to make money online from the comfort of your home as a passive income, but there are proper ways to do that, definitely not from unregulated and HYIP investments.

Spare some time reading those articles and think for a second, does it worth investing on those HYIPS, knowing that almost on all of them, your hard earned money is not safe and you can get scammed at any time?

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

http://www.finra.org/newsroom/2010/...-ponzi-schemes-high-yield-investment-programs

https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/socialmediaandfraud.pdf

http://www.finra.org/investors/aler...grams-are-hazardous-your-investment-portfolio

http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...e-uncovered-sec-charges-pirateat40-for-fraud/

The list is endless, so keep reading and most important, report the scammers and the suspicious investments to those regulatory bodies, such as SEC, FINRA and NAASA, the respective links are on the first link.

Attention passengers of the Brittanic. Just because our sister ship sank after hitting an iceberg doesn't mean that our ship isn't unsinkable. There is nothing to worry about. Please do not be alarmed as we go through the icebergs at full speed in the dark.

Full speed in the dark!! Great example, that's sums exactly what investors are doing, invest, close your eyes and hope for the best!!

Payments have not started today and Logan is trying to explain that Shiraz, who is responsible for the payouts is not available and that's why the payouts haven't started yet.

Well, investors started to panic a bit, but since it's the first time a delay like this happens in 10 months, everyone is very supportive, BUT, let's not forget the all the capital (about $8M) is in the account of the trader Peter, so what do you think? Just a normal delay or the trader Peter and Shiraz are happy with $8M in funds raised and are ready to run away? We shall see. Remember: Investors have absolute no control over their funds, the only guarantee they have is the trust on the investment and the word of Shiraz that every Friday investors will receive their payments. More updates in the upcoming days...

Attachments

• FX10 Investments - Payments delay 17-02-2017.png
    FX10 Investments - Payments delay 17-02-2017.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 1
And investors are getting desperate now, no answers from Shiraz, no one can find him, now it's been announced by Logan that Peter ( the trader behind FX10) was just a fake name that Shiraz created to keep his privacy intact and since he lives in such a high risk country like Pakistan, handling such huge amount could be dangerous for him and managing clients money is illegal in Pakistan, India, this is the reason Shiraz created Peter as the trader behind FX10.

Full description of Logan's description here:

" Speaking of facts, this is a good time to finally explain something that I wanted to for a very long time. When FX10 was started in April it was called iForex. Waqas offered to deal with finances and organize everything. But he didn't want to do it as himself – he had this other profile under a name Mike Ludeman. He simply didn't want to be personally exposed. In addition, being Indian, he also didn't want to deal with a million messages from people from that part of the world. Those reasons make sense to me. Same thing with Shiraz – he thought that it was for one dangerous and also would be a huge pain to have all these Pakistanis and Indians bugging him all day long. So that's when he decided to create Peter as the owner. Now he had a layer of both safety and privacy. And that worked for him fine until Waqas left and he had to step up to the front. From that time on, it no longer served the time-saving purpose, but at least he was apparently one step removed from the trading and the funds.

My strong opinion from the start was that both these fake profiles are not great ideas. Waqas wisely realized that his other profile was not very good and he wouldn't be able to keep that story going. So he dropped it and continued as himself. For Shiraz it made sense for extra personal safety, but then again, maybe it didn't do much. How easy would it be to find him either way if someone wanted to? Just remember that you are in great personal danger being in charge of large amounts of money especially living in a volatile country such as Pakistan. Anyway, the point is that there is no Peter, and those videos with "hi, this is Peter" always made me cringe. But it was his story and his safety on the line and it wasn't my place to interfere with that. Though I sure talked to him about it a bunch of times.

So to anyone wondering if Peter can help figure out what's happening, the answer is a simple no. You should also know that Shiraz and I have been planning to meet in person in about five weeks. The plan was to talk about making the program safer and legitimizing it in every way possible, removing all those doubts and speculations that anyone could possibly have. And remember the Family Funds auto trading? This bot made 14% that week when Shiraz was away at the funeral! There is so much money left on the table that I just can't fit the scam story in here. If he wanted to run away, he could have easily kept taking deposits for another month, right up until we met. We're talking millions more.

Sure, I had nightmares last night and slept only four hours, and I woke up with a headache, and if nothing changes here soon, my life plans will have to change dramatically. And I'm not looking forward to making new plans because they will truly suck compared to the current ones. This is probably just like most of you. By the way, I did ask him once to tell his sister to contact me if anything should ever happen to him. I don't know if he did.

All I can do is hope that Shiraz will appear. So here I am, waiting and hoping. You can do that or not. I have learned not to stress over things I have no control over. This one would be difficult, but I will try".

Do you think it's game over? We shall see, there was a bomb explosion in Pakistan and people are relating that as one of the possible reasons that he is not answering. Or he really vanished and people will soon realize that. The next couple of days will be crucial for the +14K members.

Attachments

• FX10 Investments - No payments 18-02-17 Logan.png
    FX10 Investments - No payments 18-02-17 Logan.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 1
Apart from the other links that I gave where you can make a complain, I'm going to add another one where you can file in case you got scammed, this is a link related to Pyramid Schemes: https://econsumer.gov/en/Details#crnt

Don't be silent, try to give as much information as you can, make a complain to all authorities listed on the thread on post #53. It will be very difficult to get your money back, but it will help authorities to be more serious about online investments which are completely unregulated and 99,9% of the time are there to gain peoples trust and them scam everybody later on, because they don't bother become regulated, they just want the investors trust and happy people to invest, until the scammers think it's time to vanish, they will do so, leaving almost no traces of your capital.

This next post is to remember those people who were actively advertising FX10 Investments, and by promoting an illegal investment, intentionally or unintentionally, it doesn't matter, they were promoting a scam, therefore. I need to be straight forward here, the only way a scam would be so success in a short period of time, is because there are some people behind advertising the investment to their friends and family members as much as they could, either via their social media pages or via YouTube videos and offering their referral links for the new joiners, therefore this would help them get their money back faster and be profitable quite fast.

By promoting a scam, this makes them as bad as the scammers, FX10 Investments would never be that successful if those people listed below didn't help with advertising, this list is not finite, there are probably many more scam promoters out there, feel free to update this list if you know anyone else.

Logan Susnick:

Steve:

Kasper Moller:

Kelvin Wood:

Dragan Nikolic:

Moritz Renner: youtube.com/watch?v=5psFh4j_hsM

Robin Mathew: youtube.com/watch?v=fg9s1v4wNNM

https://www.facebook.com/bagextracash (Aya Ahmed)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011773461605 (this guy is Ty Anderson, he has his own FB group called "Passive Forex Players" where he posts his preferred investments with his referral link for people to join, he is one of the biggest promoters of several unregulated programs, once one crashes, he started recommend another one and so on, also inside the group, there is another guy called Ty Anderson as well, what a coincidence isn't it?)

https://www.facebook.com/naveen.entrepreneur (Naveen Kumar)

And let's not forget about Tom Kent, one of the biggest scammers of all time.
https://www.facebook.com/LearnwithTom1?pnref=lhc.unseen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9Npk_UMm0

And those are the "live results" from FX10 youtube.com/channel/UCughPIe0CvQAMR_rh2SK68Q (last update Sept 23rd)

Remember, if anyone is promoting an unregulated investment, specially those ones who promise unrealistic returns and offer X% of commission per each new member or fresh deposit, it's most probably someone trying to take advantage of new members and help the scam to grow faster. That's it, there is no holy grail in Forex or online investment, it's hard work and it needs to be done on a proper way.

Now that you took your time to invest in those scams, take your time now to file a complain to all the financial and governamental sites that I posted, I want to see if you have the same stamina as you had once you signed up to one of those scams, report those who are promoting and promise something to yourself: That you'll never be again in a Ponzi/Pyramid Scheme, if 1 member tells his/her next 10 friends of what just happen to them, this will help the next 100 investors to consider not to enter into the scheme and so on, like this, the scams will fade way much faster and will scam less and less people.

That's it from me, I think my job is done here, for sure many more scams will come and go, but from now on, I won't be as active as I was before, this is a lot of time consuming and I'll be focusing on my own personal things. Now that you learned what you have to follow before investing, it's up to you. If you have any concerns about an investment, create your own thread on the Scam Alerts Session.

I'm also investigating EEC and Crypto Wealth Fund, you can follow the respective threads, comments and updates with the latest news you find, but from now on, I won't be as active as I was. I showed you how to fish, now you can fish for yourself. Until one day.

Attachments

• Tom Kent FX10.png
    Tom Kent FX10.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Crypto Wealth Fund - Tom Kent $21K profit.png
    Crypto Wealth Fund - Tom Kent $21K profit.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 2
Back