FXCAP (Old name eurofx) can't withdraw from account over 1 year

huo-ward

Recruit
I opened a account with this company, their official website at present is : fxci.com
One account is 100,000$ at least.
This company engaged in foreign exchange trading every day, and committed allowing customers to extract weekly return on the investment,also the freedom to withdraw their funds.
However, after September 13, 2013, they issued a series of announcements using a variety of reasons as excuses,to freeze funds.
Until now they has frozen my funds for more than a year.

And I know this company got most customers from China, do you know this company? Is this company a scam?:mad:

I opened a account with this company, their official website at present is : http∥FXCAP.
This company engaged in foreign exchange trading every day, and committed allowing customers to extract weekly return on the investment,also the freedom to withdraw their funds.
However, after September 13, 2013, they issued a series of announcements using a variety of reasons as excuses,to freeze funds.

And I know this company got most customers from China, do you know this company? Is this company a scam?:mad:

Well, Website is running fine and they are still in the Market.......

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

I will follow this step

Thank you, I will follow these step.
And I know many person invest this company, no less then 10,000 people.
That is really a big mony and scram!

I heared many people is preparing to suing this site, but is difficult in China.

If there are lots of people then why not such actions in Fraud department yet?

Gather as many victims as you can and make strong case before they run.

I opened a account with this company, their official website at present is : http∥FXCAP.

Where are you from? This is a scam and we are gathering victims to report to the authorities.

We have a website:

EuroFX

Please let everyone you know who are also victims of this know.

Back