Resolved - FXDD and Back Bay FX Services, LLC (BBFX) Scamm me!

If there was an error with an intermediary bank, this can sometimes take a few weeks to resolve. I recently dealt with an issue where a simple credit card transfer was "lost" by the receiving bank for over 2 months.

Peter and Max,

I believe a trace on a missing bank wire can be initiated from either end. I suggest both of you ask the banks to start a trace.

Hello!

The situation does not change, FXDD does not do anything and does not even include in touch with me.
When we will enter into the category of FXDD, SCAMM?

AsstMod is going to cry if he reads your post. He's had that link to the new FAQ he wrote in his signature for months now. If you want FXDD to get a Scam label, there are actions you need to take. Look here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-fpa-to-declare-a-company-to-be-a-scam.42751/

I understand that this is a frustrating situation but you have to understand that it is a problem for us as well. We do not benefit from this in any way the funds have been out of our account since May 5th. Evidence of this has been sent to Max several times.

As we have stated before we are doing our best to resolve this situation but it was not caused by FXDD. Since we sent the funds they have been held by an intermediary bank. FXDD does not control or even choose the intermediary bank. We have been in contact with Max and all of the banks involved. We have recently made progress and the issue will hopeful be resolved soon.

We will be just as happy as everyone else to get this issue resolved.

Hello!

The situation does not change, FXDD does not do anything and does not even include in touch with me.
When we will enter into the category of FXDD, SCAMM?

I just confirmed that you received the funds after we recalled the wire and sent it to through another bank. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Last edited:
After 3 months, I got my money.
Although, I must admit, I never doubted it. A matter of time, I was very annoyed.
However, I want to warn all, I have written 4 posts in the MFSA (Malta) and has not received a response. These idlers and bureaucrats do nothing to protect investors.
Trading with broker with Malta, you are not protected. Be careful!

Back