FXDD Malta

VadimI

Private
Hi. Just read thread about FXDD Malta when they removed profitable trades. I have same case was happened in march 2015. They gave me back my deposit, canceled profit, blamed me in "System manipulation".Thank you

Invite them here and ask them to explain how you "manipulated" their system.

G/Afternoon *******
Kind reference is made to your trading account under reference 4MT730874.
Please note that your account was selected for a detailed review by Compliance. After analyzing all records related to your account, FXDD has determined that you have violated the terms and conditions of your customer agreement, specifically the provision set forth below. As a result of your off market trading activity, FXDD is returning your original deposit of USD 6000, disabling your account and is hereby prohibiting you from trading with the firm as from now on.
Should have any questions regarding our actions, you may write back to us accordingly. You should shortly receive a translated transcript in Russian for ease of reference.
System Manipulation
It is expressly prohibited to directly or indirectly use any device, software program, script or other artifice to manipulate, alter, interfere with or in any way attempt to manipulate, alter, or interfere with the normal functioning of any electronic trading system, platform, data feed, price feed, software program, connection speed or other interface, device, platform or software program of any type or kind made available to you, the customer, by FXDD in connection with trading on a trading platform made available by FXDD. Such prohibition extends to, but is not limited to, efforts to buy at the bid, sell at the offer, buy or sell between the published spread or otherwise trade on off market prices by taking any action, directly or indirectly, that interferes with, jeopardizes, compromises, slows down, accelerates, impedes or interrupts or in any way, attempts to interfere with the normal functioning of any FXDD operational and/or dealing activity, system, platform, execution or pricing function. Should FXDD determine, in its sole judgment, that a prohibited activity has taken place, FXDD reserves the right to immediately cancel all trades in the account, close or otherwise disable the account, terminate the customer agreement, report the activity to an appropriate law enforcement agency and/or regulatory agency and reverse all gains shown in the account resulting from, related to our touching upon the prohibited activity. Customers are liable for all expert advisers, scripts, software programs, algorithms or other artifices, technology or devices used in connection with trading on any platform made available to you, the customer, by FXDD.
Regards

It was in march 2015 that time i didnt know they can pay profits i thought it is just bucketshop.

How to invite them, they not on this forum ?

Send them an email. Include a link to this thread. Ask them to please respond here so that everyone can see their point of view.

I am the brand ambassador for FXDD on this forum. Arbitrage strategies are prohibited on our platforms and represent direct violation of arbitrage section in the Customer Agreement which is accepted upon opening the account. Accounts using such strategies are immediately flagged and reviewed. If you are looking to trade with an specific arbitrage strategy please contact us at support@fxdd.com.mt and we will try to accommodate such request.

I assume you'll be happy to clearly describe what is and is not arbitration so that your clients will know which trades are and are not allowed, right?

I believe the client who opened this thread is awaiting such an explanation.

I assume you'll be happy to clearly describe what is and is not arbitration so that your clients will know which trades are and are not allowed, right?

I believe the client who opened this thread is awaiting such an explanation.

Arbitrage as it is defined in our user agreement is "...certain situations, including, but not limited to, internet issues, connectivity delays and/or price feed errors, where prices displayed on the Trading Platform or any other licensed trading platform are inaccurate and do not reflect proper market rates. Taking advantage of these Internet delays or issues, otherwise known as latency arbitrage or “scalping,” is a detrimental manipulation of the OTC market and cannot be permitted where clients directly buy or sell from the market maker."

We have similar policies regarding system manipulation. While we are not saying system manipulation applies to this case we just want to be open and up from with what our polices are in general. The user agreement defines System Manipulation as:"... any device, software program, script or other artifice to manipulate, alter, interfere with or in any way attempt to manipulate, alter, or interfere with the normal functioning of any electronic trading system, platform, data feed, price feed, software program, connection speed or other interface, device, platform or software program of any type or kind made available to you, the customer, by FXDD in connection with trading on a trading platform made available by FXDD. Such prohibition extends to, but is not limited to, efforts to buy at the bid, sell at the offer, buy or sell between the published spread or otherwise trade on off market prices by taking any action, directly or indirectly, that interferes with, jeopardizes, compromises, slows down, accelerates, impedes or interrupts or in any way, attempts to interfere with the normal functioning of any FXDD operational and/or dealing activity, system, platform, execution or pricing function."

Our goal with these policies is to prevent people from consistently making trades that don't reflect the market. Again we will set up solutions for those who are trying to use an arbitrage strategy if they are willing to contact support@fxdd.com.mt so we can accommodate the trader's specific needs.

Back