FXDirectConnect LLC Liquidity Scam

Minnesota, in winter. Vern really does have strange tastes for running away from Florida.

Heard Florida has unleashed an open hunting season on Boa Constrictors running amuck in the Glades.
700 guys with rifles and hand guns on a field day.
Maybe Vern's place in the grass suddenly wasn't as appealing. :cool:
AI

heard florida has unleashed an open hunting season on boa constrictors running amuck in the glades.
700 guys with rifles and hand guns on a field day.
Maybe vern's place in the grass suddenly wasn't as appealing. :cool:
Ai

lmfao! :d

**UPDATE**

Looks like things are moving forward. I was contacted by a nice lady from the CFTC of whom took statements from myself and two of our traders. We will be having a phone conference on Tuesday 1/22/2013.

Action from the CFTC within a short time frame. Someone there must be really interested.

I keep hearing there are cobras breeding in the everglades. Think I'll skip that trip down to lake Okeechobee.

The ball is officially rolling and Vern is about to burn in the courts. I now have a 3pm meeting tomorrow with a Senior Trial Attorney with the CFTC from the division of enforcement! Bye bye Vern...

According to some detail I did manage to get, this is not the first incident in which a brokerage had recently been taken by these two con artists. There were no details on what other brokers etc but Vern and Co. are in deep. I was told not to go into too much detail as to what is going to transpire but I do know that the prosecuting team from the Global One case along with Rick Young's attorney are very interested in Vern and Frank right now. I will keep everyone posted on what happens over the next few weeks and release some communications as our attorney feels will not interfere with their investigation. This IS going to be jail time for them.

Time to order pizza, start chilling the beer, and put the popcorn in the microwave. Sounds like this show is going to be well worth watching.

Back