FXGTrade.com - scammer that won't return my funds!

Aport888

Private
I opened a trading account with fxgtrade.com in November 2017 and that is when I made my first deposit. It was just for $250. The broker named Igor Levinskiy insisted that I add more money to get some serious profit so I added another 2000 USD. He made some profit for me and suggested that I invest at least 20000 to be able to buy a bitcoin and the company would add the same amount as a bonus. I sent them 20000 by wire transfer in mid-December 2017. Everything was going well until 29 December when most of my trades which I had opened at his recommendation had extremely large losses. They told me my trading acct was under the threat of being completely burnt and insisted that I add more money. So I kept adding more and more money and by 4th January, I had already invested more tan 60000 USD. Still, my acct was totally burnt (lost) on that day. They told me if i I wanted to recover the acct, I needed to send 10% of 65000 USD. I did and my trading acct was recovered. They had been trading since then and pressured me to add more and more money which I foolishly did. On 23 February, 2018, when I told them I wanted to withdraw all my invested funds they told me they would send me bitcoins through the site orangecoin.com and I just needed to get registered on the site and buy 0.2 btc. I reluctantly agreed and sent 2000 euro to orangecoin.com. The brokers that were dealing with me at that time were Edgar Schmidt and Erik Lewandowski. Once they got this 2000 euro from my orangecoin.com acct, they stopped responding to me completely and I have not heard from them ever since. I have all recorded phone calls with them, Skype communication and emails. The total amount that I lost through them is 75000 USD.

I opened a trading account with fxgtrade.com in November 2017 and that is when I made my first deposit. It was just for $250. The broker named Igor Levinskiy insisted that I add more money to get some serious profit so I added another 2000 USD. He made some profit for me and suggested that I invest at least 20000 to be able to buy a bitcoin and the company would add the same amount as a bonus. I sent them 20000 by wire transfer in mid-December 2017. Everything was going well until 29 December when most of my trades which I had opened at his recommendation had extremely large losses. They told me my trading acct was under the threat of being completely burnt and insisted that I add more money. So I kept adding more and more money and by 4th January, I had already invested more tan 60000 USD. Still, my acct was totally burnt (lost) on that day. They told me if i I wanted to recover the acct, I needed to send 10% of 65000 USD. I did and my trading acct was recovered. They had been trading since then and pressured me to add more and more money which I foolishly did. On 23 February, 2018, when I told them I wanted to withdraw all my invested funds they told me they would send me bitcoins through the site orangecoin.com and I just needed to get registered on the site and buy 0.2 btc. I reluctantly agreed and sent 2000 euro to orangecoin.com. The brokers that were dealing with me at that time were Edgar Schmidt and Erik Lewandowski. Once they got this 2000 euro from my orangecoin.com acct, they stopped responding to me completely and I have not heard from them ever since. I have all recorded phone calls with them, Skype communication and emails. The total amount that I lost through them is 75000 USD.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

HI, thank you for your reply. I'm not sure how to word my message to them in the most efficient way. Could you please glance through what I've written so far and tell me if it's ok?

FXGTrade reps,

Since you stopped replying to my messages on Skype since 28th February and have not replied to my email in which I demanded that you return to me my invested funds ($75000) plus $15000 profit, I suspect that you are a fraudulent company, in short a SCAM company. I To resolve this issue, I invite you to join this thread of Forex Peace Army, large online forum that is viewed by more than 50,000 traders around the world: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-that-wont-return-my-funds.54386/#post-308729.. If you not reply to me and/or don't return my funds, I will take every possible action needed.

Hi Aport888,

thank you for the feedback, we're collecting information for resolving the issue.
It will take us up to 72 hours to get all the details about your account and situation, and we will get back to you after that.

Thank you very much for your response. I would like to add that they blocked my trading account yesterday, 2 March, 2018, so now I do not have access to it. and I want to make corrections to the amount of my invested.funds that I previously stated in my original post. Today I re-calculated since I remembered that I sent them money from 2 of my cards, not one. So the total amount I sent from my card is $62956,76 plus $20000 that was sent by wire transfer. I got $1000 from them in December which they did to lure me in even more and demonstrate that withdrawal works smoothly. What they owe me is $81956.76.

Hi Aport888,

thank you for the feedback, we're collecting information for resolving the issue.
It will take us up to 72 hours to get all the details about your account and situation, and we will get back to you after that.

It has been 3 days since your response. Are you going to share an update??

Hello, Aport888

We checked the history of your actions on the trading account and found out that there really recorded a loss-making trend. But we must declare that you contributed funds to your trading account by yourself. Our support team was providing you with advice during the trade, but, alas, you ignored our advice. According to the Terms and Conditions (fxgtrade.com/wp-content/themes/fxgtrade/document/Terms_and_Conditions_2017_1.pdf), we are not responsible for our customers` losses.

Each deposit you replenished is supported by the documents which you have signed. An unprofitable account is the result of your activity and we have nothing to do with it.
In addition, according to our data, there was a funds withdrawal from your trading account after to your request. At that time there was a real profit on the account, which we transferred to you. We always withdraw funds and follow the Terms and Conditions and other documentation of our company. We are sorry that you suffered losses, and we will do our best to make your next experience successful!

Respectfully,
FXGtrade customer service department
e-mail: support@fxgtrade.com
Phone:+442031293626

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Hi FXMaster,

FXGTrade has not replied since their last message when they said they would get back in 72 hours.
What steps should I take next?

Back