FXI Resolutions & TradeFXI Cheats

Dear Sir

Formal Complain Launched with eConsumer.gov .... Only once they told me that their company is situated in SriLanka but during their next conversations they said they are situated in Goa, India which I doubt. However, I launched a complain with SriLanka as their registered office location.....

Dear Sir

These people are trying to threaten me .... They have dropped an e mail after I had sent across the invitation ... The e mail reads as follows :

Hi,

You made a mistake you missed to think about your Indian government even you have attached screen shot of your profits so I don’t want to explain you its illegal so no matter what ever you complain nothing will happen if we want just once mail to RBI you are locked up & your trades & your transactions also displayed so don’t just fall in problem by knowing.

If you want your withdrawals pay the balance of 500$ or we will put case against you so that we can get penalty

Thanks!

Dear Sir

I received another email from Mr. Vijay which reads as follows :

Hi,

You are not answering my calls very bad sir anyways at least click the link to know who is Forex peace army ok sir once we pay them money they will remove so there is no one to help you!

instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php

thanks!

Best Regards,

Vijay

Accounts Executive

Please suggest ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Coincidentally, two separate brand new accounts were created from the same IP address to try post that same link in your thread.

It's a very common scam tactic. They think that by attacking the FPA, it somehow makes your issue fake. They also falsely accuse the FPA of wanting money. No one here wants one cent from them. All anyone at the FPA wants is for you to get they money which is owed to you.

This company also has a Cysec warning here...

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=73362234-0771-4f4e-8a28-d3ff3544c645

This is because they are showing a Cysec registration which belongs to another company. TradeFXI was never regulated by Cysec.

It's funny how many proven liars cite InstaFraudex to try to make themselves look honest. :p

Dear Sir

Was there any response received from their end after the invitation was sent from your side ...

Back