1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FXI Resolutions & TradeFXI Cheats

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Soumen, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Soumen

Soumen Private

Dear Sir

Formal Complain Launched with eConsumer.gov .... Only once they told me that their company is situated in SriLanka but during their next conversations they said they are situated in Goa, India which I doubt. However, I launched a complain with SriLanka as their registered office location.....

2. Soumen

Soumen Private

Dear Sir

These people are trying to threaten me .... They have dropped an e mail after I had sent across the invitation ... The e mail reads as follows :

Hi,

You made a mistake you missed to think about your Indian government even you have attached screen shot of your profits so I don’t want to explain you its illegal so no matter what ever you complain nothing will happen if we want just once mail to RBI you are locked up & your trades & your transactions also displayed so don’t just fall in problem by knowing.

If you want your withdrawals pay the balance of 500$ or we will put case against you so that we can get penalty

Thanks!

3. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I'm sending an FPA invitation now.

Makaram and Soumen like this.
  4. Soumen

Soumen Private

Dear Sir

I received another email from Mr. Vijay which reads as follows :

Hi,

You are not answering my calls very bad sir anyways at least click the link to know who is Forex peace army ok sir once we pay them money they will remove so there is no one to help you!

instaforex.com/forexpeacearmy.php

thanks!

Best Regards,

Vijay

Accounts Executive

Please suggest ....

#14 Soumen, Oct 14, 2015
    Lasted edited by : Oct 14, 2015
  5. AsstModerator

Coincidentally, two separate brand new accounts were created from the same IP address to try post that same link in your thread.

It's a very common scam tactic. They think that by attacking the FPA, it somehow makes your issue fake. They also falsely accuse the FPA of wanting money. No one here wants one cent from them. All anyone at the FPA wants is for you to get they money which is owed to you.

This company also has a Cysec warning here...

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=73362234-0771-4f4e-8a28-d3ff3544c645

This is because they are showing a Cysec registration which belongs to another company. TradeFXI was never regulated by Cysec.

6. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It's funny how many proven liars cite InstaFraudex to try to make themselves look honest. :p

Soumen likes this.
  7. Soumen

Soumen Private

Dear Sir

Was there any response received from their end after the invitation was sent from your side ...

8. AsstModerator

None at all. That's why your case is now up for a vote.

9. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I sent you one PM, Check it out.