FXN Trade

Rayan_Taj

Private
Hi

I mad several deposits gradually with FXN trade till I reach around 10,650 $, and my broker called (Jonathan walsh) was doing well and improved my account successfully for tow month till I reached the level of 25,000 $.

All of sudden, I noticed that, their website http://www.fxntrade.com/en/Home is not working and my account through web trader is 0.0 $ !!!!

I was trying several attempts to contact anyone through phone, email , without luck.

NOTE: all deposite confirmation received at that time from https://www.interactive-option.com !! so far, I don't know what the relation between them.

This case happened in June 2014 and I gave up at that time to get my money back, till I found this forum today.

Perhaps, I can get some positive feedback/guidance here.

Regards,

Your deposits didn't go to their website. Your deposits when to their bank. If the banking info claims it was from interactive-option, that's who you need to talk to next.

Of course, having a chat with the fraud department at your bank wouldn't hurt.

Initially, I started my account with INTERACTIVE OPTION, but when I complained about the arabic section and their slow action, some one called me from FXN, saying that this is english section for same company and he will take care of my account . Also, he transferred my amount from Interactive Option portfolio to FXN.

I'm not sure exactly, what the relation between these two organization !!!

But my concern now, how can I claim for my money back ?

Soory dear
you should imajtatly go to bank and try to retrive money as if you took few breaths will be happen with you like happen with me now fxntrade is closed a year ago all it was oprated by interctiveoption and you deposited through now they will tell you they are not fxn they are interctive so you will not be able to find some one to chat with u

Soory dear
you should imajtatly go to bank and try to retrive money as if you took few breaths will be happen with you like happen with me now fxntrade is closed a year ago all it was oprated by interctiveoption and you deposited through now they will tell you they are not fxn they are interctive so you will not be able to find some one to chat with u

I agree with you totally and you know I can't claim my amount from bank since this transaction happened one year ago :(

it happen with me when i have 5 k $ in fxn and my trade was open i asked them to close trade as i am not able to they did then i ask for wirawal and they were telling me that they are interctive not fxn and my account manager was not replying me and after two years when i try to contact him he is in interactive and was not answering me and asking me to start again with him i said are you mad or i look so fool

it happen with me when i have 5 k $ in fxn and my trade was open i asked them to close trade as i am not able to they did then i ask for wirawal and they were telling me that they are interctive not fxn and my account manager was not replying me and after two years when i try to contact him he is in interactive and was not answering me and asking me to start again with him i said are you mad or i look so fool

For your information, I talked today to Interactive Option, and they said that, nowadays they have no connection with FXN since last year. in 2014, FXN was working under their umbrella and they discounted this agreement after few months.

report against interctive becouse they are the same i have 20 emailies convertion with them asking for to from to close my trade and fro widrawal reqests and their rejection of claiming that they oprate fxn but all their transactions were through interctive

they will be saying like that but realty is all the fxn emplyer are the same as in interctive so the owner so they did fraud in fxn and now it will be in interctive

this was my chat with my account manager in fxntrade and now he is in interctiveoption i did have account in interctive option but cannot found in their system becouse i asked for widrawal and my account get vanished from their system

Attachments

• New Text Document.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 2
Back