FXN Trade

then he call me from intective and ask me to join again and i asked him to retrive my account and send me password but they said they cannot fined my account even i send my bills i got from interctive

this was my chat with my account manager in fxntrade and now he is in interctiveoption i did have account in interctive option but cannot found in their system becouse i asked for widrawal and my account get vanished from their system

So, you mean that, you can't get any thing back from Interactiveoptions !

I know its an old thread, still I would like to share my experience with FXN.
I had the same issue, I started with interactive-option, though Im not familiar with option trading, I wanted to withdraw my balance.
That time they offered my Forex trading account with FXN Trade and transfered the balance to FXN account. I noticed that it was not regulated, but when I ask then about it, they told me over phone it is a subsidiary of interactive option which is regulated with Cysec.
Later when my account was around 12000$ , I had some urgent financial requirement and I tried to withdraw, but no answer for calls emails.
I went Cysec website and made a complaint against interactiveoption, then people from interactive called me to claim that they don't have any relation with FXN, they were speaking like they never heard of FXN. After a lot of negotiations they agreed to pay 2000$ which I was deposited directly to interactiveoption account, rest was deposited to FXN. I had to accept 2000 thinking 'something is better than nothing'..

So my advice is to make a complain with Cysec again interactiveoption, as you have proof that all deposited were gone to interactiveoption, and better you don't take the name FXN to avoid issues.

I know its an old thread, still I would like to share my experience with FXN.
I had the same issue, I started with interactive-option, though Im not familiar with option trading, I wanted to withdraw my balance.
That time they offered my Forex trading account with FXN Trade and transfered the balance to FXN account. I noticed that it was not regulated, but when I ask then about it, they told me over phone it is a subsidiary of interactive option which is regulated with Cysec.
Later when my account was around 12000$ , I had some urgent financial requirement and I tried to withdraw, but no answer for calls emails.
I went Cysec website and made a complaint against interactiveoption, then people from interactive called me to claim that they don't have any relation with FXN, they were speaking like they never heard of FXN. After a lot of negotiations they agreed to pay 2000$ which I was deposited directly to interactiveoption account, rest was deposited to FXN. I had to accept 2000 thinking 'something is better than nothing'..

So my advice is to make a complain with Cysec again interactiveoption, as you have proof that all deposited were gone to interactiveoption, and better you don't take the name FXN to avoid issues.

You can share this by creating new thread in scam folder instead of adding reply on old thread.

If you already have a thread then you can add the thread link here so that the others who are reading this thread might have access to view your thread as well.

Back